Riverbond is a hack’n’slash dungeon crawler RPG featuring handcrafted 4-player co-op adventures.
“Embark on a heroic journey to complete missions, battle adorable enemies, and smash everything into tiny cubes! Will you and your friends be the legendary heroes of Riverbond?”
►Party Up: Join up to three of your friends in drop-in/drop-out local cooperative play.
►Make a Splash: Eradicate foes, collect loot, complete tasks, and experiment with wacky real-time physics across 8 diverse destructible worlds.
►X Marks the Spot: Locate special chests hidden in the environment for access to new devastating melee weapons and explosive firepower.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 09, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cococucumber
- Publisher: Cococucumber
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Pleasant Graphics
- +Accessible Gameplay
- -Simplistic/Repetitive Combat
- -Limited Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel 2.0 Ghz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GTX 600 Series+
- HDD: 650 MB
- Description: Riverbond is a hack'n'slash dungeon crawler RPG featuring handcrafted 4-player co-op adventures.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavy Metal Machines Receives Vacation Event in 'Casual Mode'
- Heavy Metal Machines is kicking off 2019 right, with a vacation! Casual Mode is here, and players can get a reward for completing it.
- Dauntless Arrives on PS4, Xbox One and Epic Games Store in May
- Phoenix Labs made a huge announcement today regarding the console/Epic Games Store release of Dauntless.
- Lahn Pre-customization Available Now in Black Desert Online
- The Lahn class brings the total class list up to sixteen for Black Desert Online, and players can pre-customize theirs right now!