Ring of Pain
Ring of Pain is a 2D encounter-driven dungeon crawler rogue-like featuring challenging turn-based battles.
►Think Kink: Thoughtfully navigate the many perils ahead lest poor positioning and provisioning be your doom.
►Thank You, Next: Make the most out of every mechanic at your disposal to sneak, destroy, vaporize, or surprise hordes of horrific creatures.
►Mimic’s Delight: Scavenge for vital items and build your characters into an unstoppable fighting force!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Simon Boxer/Twice Different
- Publisher: Humble Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch
- +Great Art
- +Good Sound Design
- +Interesting Gameplay Mechanics At Work
- -Brutal RNG
- -Lacking Depth
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista+/OSX 10.9.5+
- CPU: 2 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: OpenGL 2.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Ring of Pain is a 2D encounter-driven dungeon crawler rogue-like featuring challenging turn-based battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: New "Oster" Massive Update Available
- Reto-Moto has just released a new update for their F2P WW2 shooter: Heroes & Generals with update called "Oster", which includes...
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Releases New Content Update
- A new update has come from Joycity for Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War, featuring a new tier-5 tactician.