RimWorld is a highly acclaimed sci-fi themed colony survival simulation.
RimWorld follows three survivors from a crashed space liner as they build a colony on a frontier world at the rim of known space.
►Start with a small colony and build it into a thriving village or town.
►Tame pets for crafting materials like wool, to defend your home, or just to breed for food.
►In depth combat tactics engine creates meaningful battles.
►Random world generation insures no two games are the same.
►Storytelling AI chooses events to keep you on your toes and tell a good tale.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ludeon Studios
- Publisher: Ludeon Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- CPU: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 w/384MB vRAM
- HDD: 500MB
- Description: RimWorld is a highly acclaimed sci-fi themed colony survival simulation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Letters From Harran" Contest Lets Fans Contribute to Dying Light
- Techland has opened up the chance for fans to get involved with adding to the story of Dying Light: The Following.