Re:Turn One Way Trip
Re:Turn One Way Trip is a 2D narrative-driven adventure game featuring a horrifying atmosphere.
“When Saki awakens in the middle of the night to find that her friends have disappeared from their campsite, she is soon lured to an abandoned train. It stands silent, as if has been waiting for its final passenger to board. Waiting for her.
As Saki searches the train for her friends, the barrier between the past and the present starts to dissolve. Otherworldly horrors confront Saki as she begins to learn the train’s deadly secrets.”
►Alone Again: Five of your friends have gone missing post graduation leaving the daunting rescue entirely up to you. Uncover the mysteries and bring the truth to light!
►Boo!: Overcome various obstacles in your path including challenging puzzles and sinister spirits.
►Chugging Along: Take on the role of two unique characters as you navigate a haunted train.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Red Ego Games
- Publisher: Green Man Gaming Publishing
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Horror
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4, Switch
- +Solid Pixel-Art Graphics
- +Well-Executed Theme
- -Weak Gameplay Elements
- -Lackluster Narrative
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+ 64-bit
- CPU: Core2Duo+
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Any with hardware 3D acceleration
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Re:Turn One Way Trip is a 2D narrative-driven adventure game featuring a horrifying atmosphere.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seven Guardians Neflheim Update Now Live
- 4:33 Creative Lab has expanded its mobile RPG, Seven Guardians, with a massive update that introduces Chapter 8: Neflheim.
- Blacklight Retribution: Parity is Coming
- Hardsuit Labs, the new developer for Blacklight Retribution, has announced that the long-awaited release of its parity update.
- ChronoBlade Review
- ChronoBlade is the latest free-to-play mobile game for the iOS and Android platforms from nWay.