Relic Hunters Zero
Relic Hunters Zero is a free to play 2D Shooter developed by Rogue Snail and is available for PC and Mac on Steam. In Relic Hunters Zero players will fight against hordes of evil space ducks and turtles in battle where strategy and quick thinking will be awarded. Players will use their cutesy weapons to defeat their enemies, unlocking more characters to play as and more items to use as they progress. Up to six playable characters come with the game which can be played in a 12-level “Adventure Mode” or in an “Endless Mode” where players’ skills will truly be challenged. Players can play with a friend locally to tackle their evil space foes as a team and even the game’s source code is freely available so players can easily create their own mods for the game!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rogue Snail
- Publisher: Zueira Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Smooth gameplay.
- +Entertaining lo-fi soundtrack.
- +Endless Mode for endless fun!
- -Limited information available.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ OR Mac OSX 10.9+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Shader Model 2.0 compatible graphic card with dedicated memory
- HDD: 100 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Graphics cards with integrated memory such as Intel Graphics not supported.
- Description: Relic Hunters Zero free to play 2D Shooter developed by Rogue Snail and is available for PC and Mac on Steam. In Relic Hunters Zero players will fight against hordes of evil space ducks and turtles in battle where strategy and quick thinking will be awarded.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Opens Beelzemon Server for Digimon Battle Players
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, have announced that a new server will be added today for its po...
- Carbine Studios Announces Business Model for WildStar
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios today revealed initial details on the business model for WildStar, the much anticipated sci-fi MMO, outlining the...
- tinyBuild Games: Mike Rose Now Joins the Team
- tinyBuild Games today announced the next step in its indie publishing push, with the appointment of Mike Rose as its new "in the know&quo...