Relic Hunters Zero
Relic Hunters Zero is a free to play 2D Shooter developed by Rogue Snail and is available for PC and Mac on Steam. In Relic Hunters Zero players will fight against hordes of evil space ducks and turtles in battle where strategy and quick thinking will be awarded. Players will use their cutesy weapons to defeat their enemies, unlocking more characters to play as and more items to use as they progress. Up to six playable characters come with the game which can be played in a 12-level “Adventure Mode” or in an “Endless Mode” where players’ skills will truly be challenged. Players can play with a friend locally to tackle their evil space foes as a team and even the game’s source code is freely available so players can easily create their own mods for the game!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rogue Snail
- Publisher: Zueira Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Smooth gameplay.
- +Entertaining lo-fi soundtrack.
- +Endless Mode for endless fun!
- -Limited information available.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ OR Mac OSX 10.9+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Shader Model 2.0 compatible graphic card with dedicated memory
- HDD: 100 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Graphics cards with integrated memory such as Intel Graphics not supported.
- Description: Relic Hunters Zero free to play 2D Shooter developed by Rogue Snail and is available for PC and Mac on Steam. In Relic Hunters Zero players will fight against hordes of evil space ducks and turtles in battle where strategy and quick thinking will be awarded.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9: Valkyrie Gunlancer Class Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, released a brand new class Valkyrie for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF ...
- Shroud of the Avatar Release 53 Goes Live Today
- Portalarium and Travian Games are committed to releasing monthly updates for Shroud of the Avatar to keep the flow of content going.
- Das Tal: Now Greenlit on Steam
- Fairytale Distillery received word from Valve that their PvP-focussed Sandbox MMORPG, ‘Das Tal’, has received the support it needed from t...