Red Stone by L&K Logic is a classic 2.5D fantasy MMORPG. With a wide selection of classes, PvE and PvP activities, and a giant level cap, there’s always something to do.
► A level cap of 999, with milestones at level 300 and 600, plus a character “Rebirth” system to start all over again with more power.
► Hundreds of maps and dungeons to explore, along with hundreds of quests to complete.
► A class transformation system that makes each character capable of switching between two paired classes at any moment.
Classes: Squire/Warrior, Magic Archer/Magic Lancer, Tamer/Summoner, Magician/Werewolf, Priest/Fallen Angel, Thief/Monk, Princess/Little Witch, Necromancer/Demon, Spiritualist/Champion, Opticalist/Beastman, Maid/Demon Sorceress, Musketeer
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: L&K Logic Korea
- Publisher: Gamengame
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Large selection of classes.
- +Unique 'class transformation' system.
- -Game prone to crashing.
- -Poor English translations.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1000
- Description: Red Stone by L&K Logic is a classic 2.5D fantasy MMORPG. With a wide selection of classes, PvE and PvP activities, and a giant level cap, there's always something to do.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragonica Closed Beta Begins June 30th
- The North American Dragonica Closed Beta starts on June 30th. Are you ready? Get your Dragonica Closed beta key and start playing this new fre...
- Generation Zero: Alpine Unrest Offers First Expansion
- Generation Zero, an open-world action game set in an alternate 1980's Sweden, has recently launched its first expansion: Alpine Unrest.
- Final Fantasy XIV Revives 'All Saints' Wake' for a Limited Time
- Final Fantasy XIV is bringing back a fan-favorite event, as the All Saints' Wake returns this Halloween season.