Recompile is a low-poly hacking adventure game featuring a deeply cinematic experience woven together by your choices across multiple highly dynamic critical paths.
“Discover the many secrets beneath the ancient digital landscape, and prepare for system-wide reconfiguration.”
►In Pursuit of Sapience: Delve deeper and deeper into the sprawling remains of a once great Mainframe by utilizing Metroidvania-style traversal abilities.
►Ultimate Executable: It’ll be up to you and you alone to decide the fate of the citizens found within the enormous data-metropolis. Grab a gun, ready your skills, and defend or destroy anything that crosses your path.
►Run as Administrator: Manipulate, override, bypass, or exploit a plethora of environmental facets including power grids, locked doors, enemy spawning systems, logic gates, interconnected circuitry puzzles, and even the inhabitants themselves. Program the world to your will.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Phigames
- Publisher: Dear Villagers
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Description: Recompile is a low-poly hacking adventure game featuring a deeply cinematic experience woven together by your choices across multiple highly dynamic critical paths.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Discusses Subscription Model Changes
- News from Sony Online Entertainment not only changes membership benefits, but teases a cross-title subscription plan.
- Warframe Celebrates One Year With Gift To Players
- Digital Extremes celebrates its first anniversary of Warframe with the release of two special gifts for its players.
- Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
- Gloria Victis's latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.