Recompile is a low-poly hacking adventure game featuring a deeply cinematic experience woven together by your choices across multiple highly dynamic critical paths.
“Discover the many secrets beneath the ancient digital landscape, and prepare for system-wide reconfiguration.”
►In Pursuit of Sapience: Delve deeper and deeper into the sprawling remains of a once great Mainframe by utilizing Metroidvania-style traversal abilities.
►Ultimate Executable: It’ll be up to you and you alone to decide the fate of the citizens found within the enormous data-metropolis. Grab a gun, ready your skills, and defend or destroy anything that crosses your path.
►Run as Administrator: Manipulate, override, bypass, or exploit a plethora of environmental facets including power grids, locked doors, enemy spawning systems, logic gates, interconnected circuitry puzzles, and even the inhabitants themselves. Program the world to your will.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Phigames
- Publisher: Dear Villagers
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Description: Recompile is a low-poly hacking adventure game featuring a deeply cinematic experience woven together by your choices across multiple highly dynamic critical paths.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GUNNAR Launches Heroes of the Storm Gaming Eyewear
- GUNNAR today unleashed two new styles inspired by Blizzard Entertainment’s free-to-play online team brawler, Heroes of the Storm™.
- Microvolts Releases a Hot Summer Update
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Heatwave – for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style thir...
- Warlock Is Now Available in Marvel Contest of Champions
- No, we don't mean Adam Warlock, and definitely not The Magus. Self, the shapeshifting jokester is here!