Reborn: The Mark of The Blood
Created by Exodus, Reborn: The Mark of the Blood is a sci-fi JRPG built in the Unreal Engine.
History begins in 2066 when our beloved land was destroyed by a swarm of red meteorites, no one knew where they came from and no one saw them coming … a mystery that is still unresolved.
Only a scientist, considered crazy like the great men of history, tried to warn the world, but nobody believed him.
The whole earth was completely destroyed, devastated and now rendered an unlivable and empty shell, except for a single city that was saved by the same professor through a “Luminous” barrier that many considered magical.
Only 66666 people, inside that city, survived the terrible tragedy, the human race is now on the verge of extinction and, of the “crazy” professor, all traces were completely lost.
The last survivors of the human race who live within this city are divided into castes and no one can have contact with members of other castes.
The survivors live confined to their sector of the city, the times are obscure, the control by the authorities oppressive, the crime is rampant and the population has now lost hope …
Another meteorite of “Biblical” proportions is approaching the Earth … no one will be saved this time … The human race will cease to exist …
► Expansive story built on a 300 page novel, with multiple extensive quest chains and two differing story lines.
► Unique environment and lighting details offer a surreal cyberpunk experience.
► Complex combat system that includes martial arts, guns, and other weapons with over 200 moves that can be combo’d together.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Exodus
- Publisher: Exodus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Created by Exodus, Reborn: The Mark of the Blood is a sci-fi JRPG built in the Unreal Engine.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Release Moves to June 30th
- Larian Studios has announced that the release date for the upcoming, co-op fantasy RPG, Divinity: Original Sin, has moved back slightly, from ...
- LawBreakers "Rise Up" State of the Beta Report
- So once again, the Juggernaut class has received a ton of buffs in an attempt to make this role into the beastly bruiser it's meant to be...
- Exos Saga iOS Release Today
- Exos Saga reached two important milestones this week: over 1.5 million players have downloaded the Android version and the iOS version has jus