Reborn: The Mark of The Blood
Created by Exodus, Reborn: The Mark of the Blood is a sci-fi JRPG built in the Unreal Engine.
History begins in 2066 when our beloved land was destroyed by a swarm of red meteorites, no one knew where they came from and no one saw them coming … a mystery that is still unresolved.
Only a scientist, considered crazy like the great men of history, tried to warn the world, but nobody believed him.
The whole earth was completely destroyed, devastated and now rendered an unlivable and empty shell, except for a single city that was saved by the same professor through a “Luminous” barrier that many considered magical.
Only 66666 people, inside that city, survived the terrible tragedy, the human race is now on the verge of extinction and, of the “crazy” professor, all traces were completely lost.
The last survivors of the human race who live within this city are divided into castes and no one can have contact with members of other castes.
The survivors live confined to their sector of the city, the times are obscure, the control by the authorities oppressive, the crime is rampant and the population has now lost hope …
Another meteorite of “Biblical” proportions is approaching the Earth … no one will be saved this time … The human race will cease to exist …
► Expansive story built on a 300 page novel, with multiple extensive quest chains and two differing story lines.
► Unique environment and lighting details offer a surreal cyberpunk experience.
► Complex combat system that includes martial arts, guns, and other weapons with over 200 moves that can be combo’d together.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Exodus
- Publisher: Exodus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Description: Created by Exodus, Reborn: The Mark of the Blood is a sci-fi JRPG built in the Unreal Engine.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters announces new player events
- Digimon Masters Online is introducing new events for guilds and returning Digimon Masters.
- Dragon's Prophet Olandra Update Interview
- This week we will be introducing a new zone called Olandra, which will introduce players to some very cool features. For starters, players wil...
- Genesis A.D Pre-OBT Begins Nov 4
- Genesis A.D pre open beta begins November 4. Players can begin playing ijji's new 3D scifi MMOFPS early if they have a pre open beta key.