Realm of the Mad God
Realm of the Mad God, by Deca Games, is an MMORPG with a decidedly retro feel. Take your 2d pixel characters and battle against hordes of pixel goblins, demons, and dragons as you seek to become more and more powerful.
► Get into the action: simple to pick up for a few minutes, easy to get lost for a few hours.
► Countless things to unlock from equipment to pets, to classes
► Epic bosses to discover and fight with other players
► Base classes: Rogue, Archer, Wizard, Priest, Warrior
► Secondary classes: Necromancer, Assassin, Huntress, Knight, Ninja
► Advanced classes: Sorcerer, Mystic, Trickster, Paladin, Samurai
Cash shop available to purchase in-game gold; in-game gold can be used to purchase powerful equipment, pets, and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 20, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Deca Games
- Publisher: Deca Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Simple controls and gameplay
- +Lasting gameplay whether for minutes or hours
- +Plenty to unlock and earn
- -Heavy grind
- -Requires grouping up to get the most performance
- -Cash shop can cheapen some of the experience
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- CPU: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Realm of the Mad God, by Deca Games, is an MMORPG with a decidedly retro feel. Take your 2d pixel characters and battle against hordes of pixel goblins, demons, and dragons as you seek to become more and more powerful.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Introduces New Marriage System
- The latest update to Era of Celestials brings with it a new Marriage System. With it players can marry other players or NPCs.
- The Elder Scrolls New Launch Celebration Infographic
- Bethesda and Zenimax are celebrating tomorrow's worldwide launch of The Elder Scrolls Online with a new infographic.