Jump in and get gibbed in Ratz Instagib, a multiplayer FPS title by Lino Slahuschek and published by Rising Star Games. Based on the classic Quake 3 Arena multiplayer, Ratz Instagib’s gameplay is completely focused on the railgun weapon, where each shot can kill in one hit. Along with rocket jumping, Ratz Instagib is great for fans of classic twitch-based shooting action.
Enjoy the best that FPS action has to offer: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and also Freeze Tag, then Use fully integrated stat-tracking and leaderboards to help keep track of your progress against players from all other the world.
Unlock loads of customization items to jazz up your Ratz, then choose from loads of beam and frag types to really show off your style, or create your own stages and share them with the community via Steam Workshop.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Lino Slahuschek
- Publisher: Rising Star Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Fast paced, old school Q3A gameplay
- +Decent customization
- +Full-on map editor
- -Core gameplay can get stall quickly
- -Visuals are mediocre
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.7+
- CPU: ntel i5 Processor, 2.8GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or similar dedicated graphics card
- HDD: 600 MB
- Description: Jump in and get gibbed in Ratz Instagib, a multiplayer FPS title by Lino Slahuschek and published by Rising Star Games. Based on the classic Quake 3 Arena multiplayer, Ratz Instagib's gameplay is completely focused on the railgun weapon, where each shot can kill in one hit.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siegelord Version 2.0 Includes New Features
- After its launch in Dec. 2014, Siegelord quickly became popular among SLG game players and even got nominated for the "2015 most anticipa...
- Master of Eternity Rebellion Update Now Live
- The Rebellion update is now available for Master of Eternity (M.O.E.), Nexon's mobile strategy role-playing game.
- World of Tanks: Showdown (8-Bit) Mode Announced
- Wargaming is pleased to announce the new combat mode Winter Showdown for the free-to-play online action game World of Tanks has gone live toda...