Jump in and get gibbed in Ratz Instagib, a multiplayer FPS title by Lino Slahuschek and published by Rising Star Games. Based on the classic Quake 3 Arena multiplayer, Ratz Instagib’s gameplay is completely focused on the railgun weapon, where each shot can kill in one hit. Along with rocket jumping, Ratz Instagib is great for fans of classic twitch-based shooting action.
Enjoy the best that FPS action has to offer: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and also Freeze Tag, then Use fully integrated stat-tracking and leaderboards to help keep track of your progress against players from all other the world.
Unlock loads of customization items to jazz up your Ratz, then choose from loads of beam and frag types to really show off your style, or create your own stages and share them with the community via Steam Workshop.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Lino Slahuschek
- Publisher: Rising Star Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Fast paced, old school Q3A gameplay
- +Decent customization
- +Full-on map editor
- -Core gameplay can get stall quickly
- -Visuals are mediocre
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.7+
- CPU: ntel i5 Processor, 2.8GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or similar dedicated graphics card
- HDD: 600 MB
- Description: Jump in and get gibbed in Ratz Instagib, a multiplayer FPS title by Lino Slahuschek and published by Rising Star Games. Based on the classic Quake 3 Arena multiplayer, Ratz Instagib's gameplay is completely focused on the railgun weapon, where each shot can kill in one hit.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Durango Limited Beta Preview
- You are transported into a tropical world called Durango as your character experiences scenes that feel taken right out of Train to Busan.
- Gloria Victis Introduces PvP Siege Elements
- In the latest update Gloria Victis has introduced the first elements of PVP sieges!