Jump in and get gibbed in Ratz Instagib, a multiplayer FPS title by Lino Slahuschek and published by Rising Star Games. Based on the classic Quake 3 Arena multiplayer, Ratz Instagib’s gameplay is completely focused on the railgun weapon, where each shot can kill in one hit. Along with rocket jumping, Ratz Instagib is great for fans of classic twitch-based shooting action.
Enjoy the best that FPS action has to offer: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and also Freeze Tag, then Use fully integrated stat-tracking and leaderboards to help keep track of your progress against players from all other the world.
Unlock loads of customization items to jazz up your Ratz, then choose from loads of beam and frag types to really show off your style, or create your own stages and share them with the community via Steam Workshop.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Lino Slahuschek
- Publisher: Rising Star Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Fast paced, old school Q3A gameplay
- +Decent customization
- +Full-on map editor
- -Core gameplay can get stall quickly
- -Visuals are mediocre
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.7+
- CPU: ntel i5 Processor, 2.8GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or similar dedicated graphics card
- HDD: 600 MB
- Description: Jump in and get gibbed in Ratz Instagib, a multiplayer FPS title by Lino Slahuschek and published by Rising Star Games. Based on the classic Quake 3 Arena multiplayer, Ratz Instagib's gameplay is completely focused on the railgun weapon, where each shot can kill in one hit.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 'Dark Killers' Arrive in Phantom of the Kill
- A new series of events are coming to Phantom of the Kill this November, built around the Dark Purge story.
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.