Rainbow Saga is a 2D casual webgame by NGames. The game contains plentiful types of gameplay and exciting dungeon battles. It is easy to play and simple to control. Players will have fun exploring the rich content of the game.
Three classes: Choose between the Holy Knight, the Shadow Ranger or the Elementalist, each of which supports different play styles.
Quality visuals: Enjoy colorful 2D/anime style visuals straight in your web browser.
Vast locations to explore: Travel into treasure hunt zones, ancient runes, spiritual towers, secret mines and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Cute and well-defined animations and zones.
- +Impressive gameplay considering its a browser-based mmorpg.
- -Endlessly mindlessly grindy.
- -Limited character customization.
- -Few twitch-based interaction opportunities.Most challenges are based on gear stats.
- -Zones feel on rails with few opportunities for exploration.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any modern up-to-date web browser with Flash Player installed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pirate101 Celebrates 4th Anniversary with a Bang
- KingsIsle Entertainment is celebrating four fun-filled years of swashbuckling adventure in Pirate101!
- Shotgun News 10/1: Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends, and More
- Daily MMO news for October 1st 2013 including Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends and more.
- Call of Duty: AW DLC 3 - Supremacy Reveals Details and Dates
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 an...