Rainbow Saga is a 2D casual webgame by NGames. The game contains plentiful types of gameplay and exciting dungeon battles. It is easy to play and simple to control. Players will have fun exploring the rich content of the game.
Three classes: Choose between the Holy Knight, the Shadow Ranger or the Elementalist, each of which supports different play styles.
Quality visuals: Enjoy colorful 2D/anime style visuals straight in your web browser.
Vast locations to explore: Travel into treasure hunt zones, ancient runes, spiritual towers, secret mines and more.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Cute and well-defined animations and zones.
- +Impressive gameplay considering its a browser-based mmorpg.
- -Endlessly mindlessly grindy.
- -Limited character customization.
- -Few twitch-based interaction opportunities.Most challenges are based on gear stats.
- -Zones feel on rails with few opportunities for exploration.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any modern up-to-date web browser with Flash Player installed.
- Description: Rainbow Saga is a 2D casual webgame by NGames. The game contains plentiful types of gameplay and exciting dungeon battles. It is easy to play and simple to control. Players will have fun exploring the rich content of the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization EDU Set to Bring Game to Classrooms
- Take-Two Interactive and 2k Games have signed on to bring a modified version of Civilization to students!
- Auto Club Revolution: Version 2.0 Coming Soon
- Developer Eutechnyx is keen to involve their legions of existing players and will shortly launch a CLOSED BETA platform with a dedicated forum...
- Phantom of the Kill Introduces three new Killer Princes
- After announcing the introduction of male characters for the international version last month, three new Killer Princes have arrived.