Rainbow Saga is a 2D casual webgame by NGames. The game contains plentiful types of gameplay and exciting dungeon battles. It is easy to play and simple to control. Players will have fun exploring the rich content of the game.
Three classes: Choose between the Holy Knight, the Shadow Ranger or the Elementalist, each of which supports different play styles.
Quality visuals: Enjoy colorful 2D/anime style visuals straight in your web browser.
Vast locations to explore: Travel into treasure hunt zones, ancient runes, spiritual towers, secret mines and more.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Cute and well-defined animations and zones.
- +Impressive gameplay considering its a browser-based mmorpg.
- -Endlessly mindlessly grindy.
- -Limited character customization.
- -Few twitch-based interaction opportunities.Most challenges are based on gear stats.
- -Zones feel on rails with few opportunities for exploration.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any modern up-to-date web browser with Flash Player installed.
- Description: Rainbow Saga is a 2D casual webgame by NGames. The game contains plentiful types of gameplay and exciting dungeon battles. It is easy to play and simple to control. Players will have fun exploring the rich content of the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Reveals Backstory
- Gaijin Entertainment just released a blog post about their upcoming PC MMO Crossout.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Reveals 1vs1 Mode in Miami
- In Duel Mode, four players will step into an arena with a shortage of personal space, and two randomly chosen players will begin the battle in...
- Path of Exile - Sacrifice of the Vaal update now available
- Grinding Gear Games has just released a new updated titled "Sacrifice of the Vaal" for their F2P dungeon-crawler 'Path of Exile...