Rainbow Saga is a 2D casual webgame by NGames. The game contains plentiful types of gameplay and exciting dungeon battles. It is easy to play and simple to control. Players will have fun exploring the rich content of the game.
Three classes: Choose between the Holy Knight, the Shadow Ranger or the Elementalist, each of which supports different play styles.
Quality visuals: Enjoy colorful 2D/anime style visuals straight in your web browser.
Vast locations to explore: Travel into treasure hunt zones, ancient runes, spiritual towers, secret mines and more.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Games321
- Publisher: Games321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Cute and well-defined animations and zones.
- +Impressive gameplay considering its a browser-based mmorpg.
- -Endlessly mindlessly grindy.
- -Limited character customization.
- -Few twitch-based interaction opportunities.Most challenges are based on gear stats.
- -Zones feel on rails with few opportunities for exploration.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any modern up-to-date web browser with Flash Player installed.
- Description: Rainbow Saga is a 2D casual webgame by NGames. The game contains plentiful types of gameplay and exciting dungeon battles. It is easy to play and simple to control. Players will have fun exploring the rich content of the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Adds French Lanuage Support
- In Oceanus, full French language support has come to EVE, including a localized client. With an award-winning player-community that spans the ...
- Firefall Hosting Chosen Offensive Dev Event on September 21
- Firefall has announced a new developer event, the Chosen Offensive, hitting the servers this Sunday, September 21, from 11am to 3pm PDT.
- Heroes of Gaia Mobile Arrives on App Store
- Snail Games invites you to go mobile with their amazing strategy RPG, Heroes of Gaia!