Raid of Regions
Raid of Regions is a multiplayer 3rd-person battle-royale shooter requiring squads of players to work together and collect key military intel scattered across the map. As a member of a 5-man team, you and your fellows will be competing against three other sets of players each attempting to accomplish the same goal of escaping the map with a completed objective item.
Kickstart the match by quickly and efficiently hunting down either other players and/or a.i. controlled robots. Use the gained resources to then buy additional weapons which will be sure to grant that extra firepower needed to beat boss androids and scores of hostile enemies.
Further, each player will access to a customized loadout specializing the way they play the game. Some can prioritize mobility with a grappling hook and jetpacks, while others will all-in on firepower with mines, drones, and poisonous gas.
Farm up resources and take to fighting for coveted intel while being careful not to get wiped before you can make it safely to the train – only the strongest will survive.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Toward Games
- Publisher: Toward Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Raid of Regions is a multiplayer 3rd-person battle-royale shooter requiring squads of players to work together and collect key military intel scattered across the map.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardians of Ember Updates Servers
- Insel Games has announced that they have improved their server structure for Guardians of Ember, recently released in Steam's Early Acces...
- Monkey King Online Open Beta Is Live
- R2Games announces the open beta testing launch for Monkey King Online.
- Generation Zero: Alpine Unrest Offers First Expansion
- Generation Zero, an open-world action game set in an alternate 1980's Sweden, has recently launched its first expansion: Alpine Unrest.