Ragnarok Zero is a browser-based MMORPG that takes place before the events of the original Ragnarok Online. Ragnarok Zero retains many features from the original game, including manual stat allocation, pets, card systems and more. Unique to Ragnarok Zero includes limited skill set options, instance dungeons and various PvE or PvP challenges.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ngames
- Publisher: Game321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Limited information available.
- -Much of the game is automated.
- -Limited information available.
- Updated Browser Required.
- Description: The world of Ragnarok Online is now available straight from your web browser. Set in the beautiful world of Midgard that millions of players have come to love, Ragnarok Zero combines modern game features with one of the most nostalgic art styles known to gamers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 PvP Stronghold First Impressions
- Today I was fortunate enough to play Guild Wars 2 with a few of the developers, and some other members of the Gaming Media.
- Elsword Teases New Lanox Area
- Elsword Online is teasing a new area, Lanox, available starting on May 27.
- Sword Coast Legends Early Access Program Announced
- Starting September 11th, players can try Sword Coast Legends™, prior to the game's release on September 29th.