Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising
Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising contains a large variety of features, from battle arenas for guilds, to mercenary monsters, and a new auto-party system. It’s the original Ragnarok Online with additional features and mobile support. The classes from the original game are still in tact – wizard, archer, thief, warrior, and more. Players can enjoy the original music, and explore old areas, with plenty of new additions.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gravity Interactive
- Publisher: WarpPortal
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Original Ragnarok Online gameplay made mobile.
- +VP addition.
- +High playerbase
- -Low exp rate.
- -Grind-centric gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.2+, iOS 4.03+
- Storage Space: 400MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Chinese Launch with Festival of the Four Winds
- Players are invited to experience a new version of the Four Winds bazaar, as the Zephyrites return to battle-scarred Lion’s Arch and Queen J...
- Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
- Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.