Rage War is a free-to-play cross-platform kingdom management strategy game featuring era-spanning time travel tactics. Build up a settlement from the ground up by efficiently cycling through resources, training an army of specialized units, defending against invaders, attacking rivals, constructing a variety of buildings, trading, researching technological advancements, and gathering time machine pieces to progress through the stone, middle, and modern ages.
Evolve your battle plan as necessary. Sometimes teaming up with yesterday’s enemies to take down today’s threat will be necessary. Similarly, you can participate in clan battles to earn unique ranking rewards.
But if competitive multiplayer action isn’t to your taste, you can enjoy a more casually paced single-player campaign taking place on a massive world map filled with quests to take on, missions to complete, and islands to conquer.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fury Studio
- Publisher: Madmoo INC.
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +Cross-Platform Play
- -Technical Issues (Particularly on older mobile devices.)
- -Game Balance a Bit Rough On Newer Players
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Web: Will run smoothly on any modern browser/PC.
- Download OS: Windows 7/8/10, OSX Kitten Edition+
- Mobile OS: Android 4.1+, iOS 7.1+
- Mobile HDD: 152 MB
- Description: Rage War is a free-to-play cross-platform kingdom management strategy game featuring era-spanning time travel tactics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's PVP League 1 Has Begun
- KOG Games announced that the PVP League 1 has begun for Elsword, which is an international 2v2 PVP series.
- TERA x Attack on Titan Collaboration Invades TERA PC in May
- En Masse Entertainment and Kodansha are teaming up to create a TERA x Attack on Titan Crossover on May 15th for TERA on PC.
- Neverwinter Xbox One Closed Beta Launching February 2015
- Neverwinter on Xbox One will utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORP...