Quantum League is an arena shooter with a twist. More like a loop, really: a time loop. Developed by Nimble Giant Entertainment, this 1v1 or 2v2 shooter has you teaming up with, well, yourself! In every match, time loops back, and your previous incarnation will play out exactly as you did before. Utilize these loops strategically to conquer your opponents every time!
► 1v1 and 2v2 Action: Go head-to-head with another player, or compete with a friend!
► Time Loop Mechanics: Play around, win or lose, and play it again with a clone of what you did before! Use your clones tactically to pin down your opponents.
► Multiple Arenas: Athletes have to be ready to face any challenges, and Quantum League features many arenas to truly test your skills!
► Defeat Isn’t the End: Got gunned down? Don’t worry! You can still take actions even when dead, and your clone will perform them on the next loop.
► Six different athletes at launch with different weapons available (rifle, SMG, grenade launcher, etc).
Unknown at this time.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Nimble Giant Entertainment
- Publisher: Nimble Giant Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Unique core mechanics
- +Ability to change loadouts between each loop
- +Plenty of planned content for the future
- -One on one and small team battles may turn some away
- -Little variety between characters
- -Information is sparse on pricing and possible microtransactions
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2.5+ GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 750
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Quantum League is an arena shooter with a twist: time loops. Developed by Nimble Giant Entertainment, this 1v1 or 2v2 shooter has you teaming up with yourself! In every match, time loops back, and your previous incarnation will play out exactly as you did before.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE World Championship 2015: Cosplay Highlights
- The SMITE 2015 World Championship is over, and DizzyPW has coverage of upcoming changes and a cosplay recap!
- Drift City opens the roads to Neo City
- GamesCampus has introduced a new zone and special events for players of Drift City.