Project Witchstone is a living world sandbox RPG where your actions have consequences and the world around you molds itself to your gameplay.
A newly-colonized island is teeming with conflict. Competing factions wage subtle wars for control of the resource-rich land. Who will you ally with, and who will be an enemy? You never know who could betray you, or which unlikely allies might become your most steadfast friends.
►Actions have consequences. Murdering a guard will result in his allies being suspicious. But if there’s no proof, they won’t act on it!
►Inspired by classic pen-and-paper RPGs in an effort to give the illusion of a true living and breathing world that evolves with your gameplay.
►Branching conversation paths based on a variety of factors leading to a deep roleplaying experience.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Spearhead Games
- Publisher: Spearhead Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Project Witchstone is a living world sandbox RPG where your actions have consequences and the world around you molds itself to your gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals New Revenant Legend, Shiro Tagachi
- Long-time Guild Wars fans will recognize Shiro Tagachi from Guild Wars: Factions.
- Barbarian Brawl hits Steam Greenlight
- Thrillion, and Artplant, space-faring developers of the Battlestar Galactica MMO, are pleased to announce that Barbarian Brawl is now on Steam...