Project Dunk is an online multiplayer street-basketball game featuring violent on-the-court action where attacking the opponent is both permitted and necessary to win.
“In the alleys of the city, the old “street basketball” has been injected with new vitality. In order to show their attitude of freedom, the street youngers created the “Vio-Ball” sport, which allows players to use any skills and techniques to win the game.”
►Urban Environment: Learn the ins-and-outs of characters like the graffiti-tagging skater, arcade-loving gamer, limelight-chasing sumo wrestler, and more.
►Yin & Yang: Balance a stalwart defense with an aggressive assault to carve out a path to victory.
►Unstoppable Mega Move: Unlock exclusive abilities and unleash them on the court to turn the tide of a desperate match.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: GIP12
- Publisher: Giant Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.0 Ghz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760+/AMD Radeon 370+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Project Dunk is an online multiplayer street-basketball game featuring violent on-the-court action where attacking the opponent is both permitted and necessary to win.
Articles You May Enjoy
- June Update Arrives for Spirit Tales
- KoramGame will release the latest update for Spirit Tales on June 13, featuring new, high level content and an increased level cap.
- Armored Warfare - Modern Battlefield Dev Diary
- The developers offer insight about level of detail, the importance of strategy, and realism.
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies unleashes Christmas Nightmare
- Brains are on the menu this season, as free-to-play shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies prepares to roll out a gruelling and ghoulish update