Project Dunk is an online multiplayer street-basketball game featuring violent on-the-court action where attacking the opponent is both permitted and necessary to win.
“In the alleys of the city, the old “street basketball” has been injected with new vitality. In order to show their attitude of freedom, the street youngers created the “Vio-Ball” sport, which allows players to use any skills and techniques to win the game.”
►Urban Environment: Learn the ins-and-outs of characters like the graffiti-tagging skater, arcade-loving gamer, limelight-chasing sumo wrestler, and more.
►Yin & Yang: Balance a stalwart defense with an aggressive assault to carve out a path to victory.
►Unstoppable Mega Move: Unlock exclusive abilities and unleash them on the court to turn the tide of a desperate match.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: GIP12
- Publisher: Giant Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.0 Ghz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760+/AMD Radeon 370+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Project Dunk is an online multiplayer street-basketball game featuring violent on-the-court action where attacking the opponent is both permitted and necessary to win.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Ninja II Original Announced
- NGames has announced Pockie Ninja II Original, the sequel to Pockie Ninja.
- Salem Begins Open Beta
- Join the hijinks of the pilgrims in Salem, a player-driven crafting MMO from Paradox Interactive.
- Conquer Age: Clash of Empires Now Available on Android
- NHN Entertainment USA Inc. and TOAST are proud to present Conquer Age: Clash of Empires, a time-traveling, globe-spanning war strategy game fe...