Power Rangers Dash
Power Rangers Dash is a side-scrolling running game developed by Movegames that is available on both iOS and Android. In Power Rangers Dash players can select 3 different power rangers from over 50 different power rangers, each with their own unique abilities and weapons, to form a team to fight off evil forces and protect the Earth. As players progress down paths they will find that treasure chests and power-ups await collection, but players will need to react quickly, jumping over cliffs to avoid plummeting downward and slashing any enemies standing in their way. Megazords can even be summoned to swiftly make their way down paths while obliterating all who stand in the way of good. Will you take on the challenge of preserving all that is good and righteous in the world alongside the power rangers?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Movegames
- Publisher: Toei
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Over 50 power rangers to choose from.
- +Power ranger upgrades.
- +New bonus levels every day.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Cute graphics might not be appreciated by everyone.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 4.3+ or Android 4.0+
- HDD: 68.3 MB
- Description: Power Rangers Dash is a side-scrolling running game developed by Movegames that is available on both iOS and Android. In Power Rangers Dash, players can select 3 different power rangers to form a team and use them to fight off evil forces and protect the Earth.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Heading to Texas to Rock PAX South
- ArenaNet is kicking off PAX South on Saturday with ‘Guild Wars 2: Beyond the Point of No Return’, a special presentation by studio preside...
- Trials of Ascension Cancels Second Kickstarter Campaign
- It seems Trials of Ascension is facing some difficult decisions, as Forged Chaos has cancelled their second Kickstarter campaign for the game.
- MU Classic Introduces The Swordsman and Mage
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, is today excited to introduce the Swordsman and Mage classes of MU Classic – a rebirth of a classic ...