Post Human W.A.R
Post Human W.A.R is a turn-based psychological tactics game with no randomness and no seniority derived advantages. The only thing that matters, is your personally developed strategy.
In a post-apocalyptic society where humanity has gone extinct, the forever altered creatures left behind have gone to war amongst themselves. Compose an army of either sentient household appliances, mutated animals, or tracksuit monkeys as you both pick and protect a champion while attempting to unmask and destroy your opponent’s. It doesn’t make a difference whether your secret unit is weak or strong, flying or not, in the back on the frontlines, victory is instead derived from using tricks, bluffs, environmental altercation, and whatever other maneuvers you can formulate to survive.
Dive into a world of absurd mental gymnastics where you’ll never run out of ways to fool your solo campaign, local or online enemies with 3 unique universes, aforementioned factions, and 36 playable units.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 03, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Studio Chahut
- Publisher: Playdius/Plug In Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Clean, Visually Pleasant Graphics
- +Humorous Theme
- +Intricate Gameplay Mechanics
- -Low Playerbase
- -Insignificant Amount of Solo Content
- -Matches Are Slow Paced
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Mac OSX 10.9+
- CPU: 2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 750 MB
- Description: Post Human W.A.R is a turn-based psychological tactics game with no randomness and no seniority derived advantages. The only thing that matters, is your personally developed strategy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawl of Ages Early Review
- In Brawl of Ages, you build a deck of 10 cards. They give you cards to start with, and thankfully, most of those cards are not terrible.
- Blood & Blade Officially Launches Worldwide on Android
- Global mobile developer IGG (I Got Games) announced today the end of Blood & Blade’s Beta period, in order to offer one of their latest ...
- TinyBuild Line-up - PAX South 2016
- Tiny Build has come a long way in a short time, thanks in part to the magnificent titles they’ve published.