PositronX is a 3D sci-fi first-person shooter featuring fast-paced combat and rogue-lite gameplay mechanics.
“In the distant future, our sun is dying.
Humanity is on the brink of extinction.
The last hope for survival is to leave Earth, travel to a distant planet little is known about and make it humanity’s new home. As no human can survive the journey, the success of the mission lies in the hands of Turing, a autonomous AI machine. But not everything goes according to plan, something awakens from within…”
►Rip and Tear: Fight endless waves of maniacal machine swarms through procedurally generated environments.
►Time Out!: Survive even the stickiest of encounters by utilizing godlike time manipulation skills.
►Armed and Dangerous: Collect and equip a wide variety of powerful weapons, implants, and imprints.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Scorpius Games
- Publisher: Scorpius Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Fast and Fun Gameplay
- +Great Soundtrack
- +Solid Graphics
- -Boring Level Design
- -Unimpressive Texture-Work
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.40 GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660+/AMD Radeon HD 7850+
- HDD: 14 GB
- Description: PositronX is a 3D sci-fi first-person shooter featuring fast-paced combat and rogue-lite gameplay mechanics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase introduces Rin
- Grand Chase has released the first of three major updates, also known as Heroes: Act 1.
- Million Lords - Interview with Developers, 'Million Victories'
- I recently sat down and chatted with their CEO, Benoit Ducrest about this upcoming title.
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games Announce Distribution Agreement
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games announce international distribution agreement for Crowfall.