Port Royale 4
Port Royale 4 is a 3D grand-strategy sim set during the 1600s in the Caribbean Sea.
“In ‘Port Royale 4’ you will take control of a colony as a young and ambitious governor who is eager to learn what it takes to manage and grow his small settlement into a bustling trader city.”
►Flag Planting: Take up Spain, England, France, or the Netherlands’ banner as you make your way across the coast conquering or trading as you see fit. That being said, be careful not to run into the reefs, shallow waters, or stormy weather in your fervent ambition!
►Crowd Control: Grow your reputation and open up new opportunities in potential buildings, sites, goods, and more. Optimizing citizen happiness is a critical part of growing an empire!
►Open Waters: Fight off pirates and rivals in tactical turn-based battles where your captain’s maneuvers will mean the life or death for the crew onboard.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gaming Minds Studios
- Publisher: Kalypso Media Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Port Royale 4 is a 3D grand-strategy sim set during the 1600s in the Caribbean Sea.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Celebrates 5th Anniversary with New Map
- To commemorate five years of multiplayer mayhem, A.V.A. is launching a new, action-packed map of a deserted island, home to rebels and a huge...
- Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of the Zodiac Begins Pre-Registration
- Yoozoo Games have a new Saint Seiya mobile RPG on the way, Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of the Zodiac.