Poptropica is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG featuring delightful graphics, intuitive controls, and various educational elements perfect for a younger audience.
Discover an expansive collection of environments filled with bite-sized narratives to enjoy.
►Stopping for Nothing: Resist hostile forces and make your way across imaginative lands.
►My Time: Casually make you way through the game at your own pace.
►Traveler: Meet goofy characters, complete quests, and uncover incredible mysteries.
►Home Sweet Home: Take ownership of a little bit of the world and make it yours.
►Packed Wardrobe: Customize your character with a variety of interesting options.
Island Creator Kit: Discover the insight and processes for how new islands are made.
Poptropica Adventures: Poptropica, now on the Nintendo DS system.
Poptropica: Forgotten Islands: Explore Poptropica like ever before on mobile phones and the Nintendo 3DS.
Poptropica Worlds: Dive into an all new collection of locations and additional features.
Poptropica offers various cosmetics items for sale.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: StoryArc Media
- Publisher: Sandbox Networks
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- +Good Choice for Children
- +Relaxing and Colorful Visuals
- -Relatively Frequent Glitches and Loading Issues
- -Kneecapped Nostalgia Due to Recent Updates
- -Targeted In-Game Advertising
- Available in any modern browser.
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 9.0+/Android 4.1+
- HDD: 88.1 MB/44 MB Respectively
- Description: Poptropica is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG featuring delightful graphics, intuitive controls, and various educational elements perfect for a younger audience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Open Beta Begins Sept 15
- Vindictus open beta begins September 15. The open beta for Vindictus will not have any character wipes and will be open to many more players t...
- Forge of Empires launched for iPad
- InnoGames just released the long-awaited iPad version of its award-winning online game Forge of Empires. From now on, Forge of Empires is avai...
- Rogue Stormers Launches on Steam on March 24th
- Black Forest Games, developers of the hit Giana Sisters series, is unleashing the lunatic world of Rogue Stormers on March 24th, 2016.