Poptropica is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG featuring delightful graphics, intuitive controls, and various educational elements perfect for a younger audience.
Safely explore over 50 unique islands battling all manner of hostile resistances such as zombies, monsters, robots, and pirates while solving mysteries, completing quests, engaging in stories, or making new friends by participating in the effortless chat system. Additionally, you’ll be able to collect costumes and customize your avatar to your heart’s content as well as create your own personal island from the ground up.
Dive into a world bursting at the seams with family-friendly content without all the negativity that plagues many online multiplayer games!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jeff Kinney Group
- Publisher: Family Education Network
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- +Good Choice for Children
- +Relaxing and Colorful Visuals
- -Relatively Frequent Glitches and Loading Issues
- -Kneecapped Nostalgia Due to Recent Updates
- Available in any modern browser.
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Android 4.1+
- HDD: 44 MB
- Description: Poptropica is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG featuring delightful graphics, intuitive controls, and various educational elements perfect for a younger audience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Saga (Dragonica Online) Review
- With its unique and addictive gameplay Dragon Saga is one of the best free to play side scrolling MMORPGs currently on the market.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy To Launch August 19
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announced today Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy.