Poptropica is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG featuring delightful graphics, intuitive controls, and various educational elements perfect for a younger audience.
Safely explore over 50 unique islands battling all manner of hostile resistances such as zombies, monsters, robots, and pirates while solving mysteries, completing quests, engaging in stories, or making new friends by participating in the effortless chat system. Additionally, you’ll be able to collect costumes and customize your avatar to your heart’s content as well as create your own personal island from the ground up.
Dive into a world bursting at the seams with family-friendly content without all the negativity that plagues many online multiplayer games!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jeff Kinney Group
- Publisher: Family Education Network
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- +Good Choice for Children
- +Relaxing and Colorful Visuals
- -Relatively Frequent Glitches and Loading Issues
- -Kneecapped Nostalgia Due to Recent Updates
- Available in any modern browser.
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Android 4.1+
- HDD: 44 MB
- Description: Poptropica is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG featuring delightful graphics, intuitive controls, and various educational elements perfect for a younger audience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Last Chaos Review
- Even though Last Chaos is one of the first games Aeria Games published (Originally released back in 2006), it's still worth checking out....
- Uncharted Waters Online Announces New Expansion Gran Atlas Chapter 2
- OGPlanet is proud to announce the long awaited major update for the MMORPG Uncharted Waters Online: Gran Atlas Chapter 2 Astronomy.
- Update 7.5 Live For World Of Tanks
- Wargaming has released the latest update for World of Tanks, adding new tanks, maps, and more.