Poptropica is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG featuring delightful graphics, intuitive controls, and various educational elements perfect for a younger audience.
Safely explore over 50 unique islands battling all manner of hostile resistances such as zombies, monsters, robots, and pirates while solving mysteries, completing quests, engaging in stories, or making new friends by participating in the effortless chat system. Additionally, you’ll be able to collect costumes and customize your avatar to your heart’s content as well as create your own personal island from the ground up.
Dive into a world bursting at the seams with family-friendly content without all the negativity that plagues many online multiplayer games!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 01, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jeff Kinney Group
- Publisher: Family Education Network
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- +Good Choice for Children
- +Relaxing and Colorful Visuals
- -Relatively Frequent Glitches and Loading Issues
- -Kneecapped Nostalgia Due to Recent Updates
- Available in any modern browser.
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+/Android 4.1+
- HDD: 44 MB
- Description: Poptropica is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG featuring delightful graphics, intuitive controls, and various educational elements perfect for a younger audience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
- The second season of SMITE is nearly upon us. With it comes what may be the most massive list of changes to ever hit Hirez Studios' third...
- ArcheAge Review (PC Launch)
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?