Point Blank Survivors
Point Blank Survivors is a free to play shooter developed by Zepetto Co. for Android. In Point Blank Survivors players will take on the role of defending the few survivors that are left in the city from the zombie apocalypse. Various weapons and distinctive mercenaries will be at your disposal for when the zombies come after you, charging your bunker. Your selected group of 4 mercenaries will be able to use weapons like flamethrowers, handguns, and machine guns to fend off the impending zombies. Point Blank Survivors also supports a few different modes of gameplay to keep the action fresh and interesting, but do you the willpower to withstand such a never-ending onslaught of the undead?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zepetto Co.
- Publisher: Zepetto Co.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Shooter
- Platforms: Android
- +Various game modes.
- +Distinctive mercenaries.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3+
- HDD: 49 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online Announces DNF F1 World Championships 2016
- The DNF F1 World Championships 2016 will take place in Shanghai DaGuan Theatre, Shanghai, China on Nov. 26, 2016.
- Dragon Awaken: New Event, New System, Spanish Edition
- Dragon Awaken is launching a new event, system, and starting on August 1st, 2017, a Spanish Edition of the game will be live.
- Zombies Monsters Robots -- Twitch Debut Today
- En Masse Entertainment, the folks behind the award winning MMO TERA: Rising is excited to offer an in-depth look at its upcoming third person ...