Plants vs. Zombies: Heroes
Plants vs. Zombies: Heroes is the next evolution in the popular PVZ franchise by Popcap and EA Games!
By mixing up the PVZ world with superheroes, players can build a crazy team of characters to do battle with. Embark on a journey to discover new characters, and confront mighty opponents along the way. Collect and choose from 20 unique Plant and Zombie Heroes and unlock their lawn-inspiring super powers.
Build yours and diversify your skills by collecting teammates – from the PvZ characters you know and love, to daring new plants and zombies. Journey through the universe of PvZ Heroes as each action-packed skirmish takes you further along an ever-blooming map.
Test your team when you take on other players in exciting real-time matches. Earn rewards for defeating your bite-iest adversaries, and build your bank when you complete Daily Missions.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 02, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Popcap Games
- Publisher: EA Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Same colorful and playful vibe that the PVZ series is known for
- +Energetic gameplay
- +Highly addictive
- -Collecting equipment takes awhile
- -Connection problems in PvP
- -Repetitive skirmish matches and events
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0, Android 4.1
- HDD: 100+ MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes: First Year Anniversary Review
- I have to re-emphasize, looking at the game with fresh eyes from now and looking back at the Beta/Opening, it feels like an all-new game.
- Wakfu F2P Review
- MMOHuts checks out the now F2P turn-based MMORPG, Wakfu, and find its unique take on the genre still refreshing.