Planet of Cubes
Planet of Cubes is a mobile RPG created by SolverLabs. Players can team up with other players from all over the world and chat with each other, rent areas in the game world and build all kinds of creations together.
Players will all be connected to one big planet, one global infinite Planet made of cubes available to all users across the world. On this planet, players can rent their own chunks of land, build and chat globally. Online play works over Wi-Fi and 3G connections, so there’s no need to setup and/or host a server and no subscription fees.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SolverLabs
- Publisher: SolverLabs
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Tons of customization
- +Good social features
- -Blatant Minecraft Clone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0, Android 2.3
- HDD: 130+ MB
- Description: Players can team up with other players from all over the world and chat with each other, rent areas in the game world and build all kinds of creations together.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Windward Sets Sail for Windows, Mac, Linux on May 12th
- Gamers who want to earn their sea legs can dive into Tasharen Entertainment's Windward on May 12th, 2015 for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- MU REBIRTH Returns – WEBZEN Kicks Off Second Beta Celebration
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, launches the highly anticipated Second Beta Celebration for MU REBIRTH: The Off...
- Killing Floor 2: Developer Diary Shows Off New Weapons and Perks
- Today, Tripwire Interactive returns with the release of the latest installment in its multi-part developer diary series for the highly anticip...