Planet of Cubes
Planet of Cubes is a mobile RPG created by SolverLabs. Players can team up with other players from all over the world and chat with each other, rent areas in the game world and build all kinds of creations together.
Players will all be connected to one big planet, one global infinite Planet made of cubes available to all users across the world. On this planet, players can rent their own chunks of land, build and chat globally. Online play works over Wi-Fi and 3G connections, so there’s no need to setup and/or host a server and no subscription fees.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SolverLabs
- Publisher: SolverLabs
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Tons of customization
- +Good social features
- -Blatant Minecraft Clone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0, Android 2.3
- HDD: 130+ MB
- Description: Players can team up with other players from all over the world and chat with each other, rent areas in the game world and build all kinds of creations together.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Introduces Steppes of Infinity Conquest PvP Map
- Trion introduces Steppes of Infinity, a new PvP map for RIFT's Conquest mode.
- Need for Speed World Review
- It is simple to pick up and play, the visuals are smooth and realistic, and the leveling system adds a sense of progression.