Planet of Cubes
Planet of Cubes is a mobile RPG created by SolverLabs. Players can team up with other players from all over the world and chat with each other, rent areas in the game world and build all kinds of creations together.
Players will all be connected to one big planet, one global infinite Planet made of cubes available to all users across the world. On this planet, players can rent their own chunks of land, build and chat globally. Online play works over Wi-Fi and 3G connections, so there’s no need to setup and/or host a server and no subscription fees.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SolverLabs
- Publisher: SolverLabs
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Tons of customization
- +Good social features
- -Blatant Minecraft Clone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0, Android 2.3
- HDD: 130+ MB
- Description: Players can team up with other players from all over the world and chat with each other, rent areas in the game world and build all kinds of creations together.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crossout Update 0.6.0 adds Drivers and Customization Kits
- Crossout released Update 0.6.0, which introduces levelable ‘drivers’ to operate the steel beasts constructed by players.
- Sentinel Heroes Remake’s New Update Goes Live Today
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announced the release of a new update for its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes today. The update includes a new rank...
- War Thunder One Step Closer to Launch
- Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of the military MMO game War Thunder, announced that the game has been updated to version 1.29, ...