Pixel Worlds is a 2D online multiplayer sandbox-adventure game featuring near-endless opportunities for creating, crafting, and playing with other people from around the world.
►Honest Day’s Work: Mine resources and collect various materials to create, shape, and cultivate a particular area to your heart’s content.
►Gold Digger: Collect valuable gems used in purchasing specific items by farming, fishing, and completing tricky dungeons.
►Money is No Object: Go on a spending spree with your hard-earned cash to unlock special cosmetic items, sturdy monster-fighting gear, new tools, building blocks, fun furniture, stylish clothes, and much more!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kukouri Mobile Entertainment
- Publisher: Kukouri Mobile Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Wide Variety of Content
- +Visually Pleasing
- -Extremely Derivative
- -Toxic Community
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit/OS X 10.9+
- CPU: (Windows)Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz+ or AMD X2 64 2.0 Ghz+/(Mac)Intel Mac+
- RAM: (Windows)2 GB/(Mac)1 GB
- GPU: (Windows)256 MB HD 2600+ or 256 MB Nvidia 7900+/(Mac)OpenGL 2.0 256 MB
- HDD: 300 MB
- OS: iOS 9.0+/Android 4.4+
- HDD: 356 MB
- Description: Pixel Worlds is a 2D online multiplayer sandbox-adventure game featuring near-endless opportunities for creating, crafting, and playing with other people from around the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/21: Archlord 2 and Mighty Quest
- Daily dose of MMO news featuring Archlord 2 and The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
- Ralin: Dwarf Wars - Roguelike RPG Now On Kickstarter
- Today indie developer, Ogadonix Studios, have launched a Kickstarter campaign for Ralin: Dwarf Wars, for PC, Mac and Nintendo Wii U.
- Hero's Song Cancels Kickstarter Project
- In a Kickstarter update today, Hero's Song developer PixelMage announced that it was cancelling the project.