Pixel Starships: Galaxy
Pixel Starships: Galaxy is a 2D spaceship-building massively multiplayer online roleplaying game set in a persistent community-driven universe.
►Grease Monkey: Assemble and manage the various systems, support craft, resources, power and more associated with your personal vessel as you sail across the stars.
►Pandora’s Box: Blaze a trail through the galaxies conquering, conducting diplomacy, exploring, researching, recruiting, and whatever else catches your fancy.
►Fight Me: Team up with your friends and explore the far reaches of space together, or battle it out with rival captains from around the world.
Pixel Starships: Galaxy heralds in its PC release via Steam as well as a wealth of new content to experience.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 01, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SavySoda
- Publisher: SavySoda
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Pleasant Visuals
- +Satisfyingly In-Depth Gameplay
- +Easy to Learn Mechanics
- -Buggy/Lacking Finer Polish
- -Aggressive Monetization (Pay2Win Elements)
- -Sub-Optimal Controls
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista+
- CPU: 2 Ghz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Integrated GFX+
- HDD: 500 MB
- OS: iOS 9.0/Android 4.3+
- HDD: 205 MB
- Description: Pixel Starships: Galaxy is a 2D spaceship-building massively multiplayer online roleplaying game set in a persistent community-driven universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Fire Review
- Cross Fire went into open beta at the end of January, making it the first free FPS release of 2009.
- Dying Light Global Launch Dates Confirmed
- Techland announced today the updated global launch dates for Dying Light. The game will have a worldwide digital release on PC of January 27, ...
- Lineage 2: Revolution Introduces Agathion System
- A major update is hitting Lineage 2: Revolution which introduces new pet companions called "Agathions" for in-game heroes.