Pirates of the Polygon Sea
Experience life on the pixalated high seas! Pirates of the Polygon Sea a multiplayer adventure game created by Praxia Entertainment. You play as a swashbuckler vying for control of the Mythic Isle while exploring the high, pixalated seas for treasure, danger and pure adventure.
Fire broadside cannons, throw burning oil, and board enemy vessels as you experience intense Naval combat. Weather also plays a role in the experience as you navigate raging storms, giant waves, deadly vortexes, and other dynamic weather effects as you sail throughout the world.
But play cautiously as players must also deal with creatures such as white whales, deadly sharks and even the fabled Kraken.
When all the adventuring is said and done, players can Collect resources to upgrade your ship, expand your fleet and eventually build a small community into a bustling sea port.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Praxia Entertainment
- Publisher: Praxia Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique visual style
- +Good emphasis on exploration
- -Slow combat
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Pirates of the Polygon Sea a multiplayer adventure game created by Praxia Entertainment. You play as a swashbuckler vying for control of the Mythic Isle while exploring the high, pixalated seas for treasure, danger and pure adventure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transverse Coming 2015: Sci-Fi MMORPG from Piranha Games
- From the creators of MechWarrior Online comes Transverse, a galactic flight-based MMORPG set in a persistent, distant sector of the galaxy.
- Lineage 2: Revolution Gets First Update With New PvP Modes
- Netmarble has announced the release of its first major update for Lineage 2: Revolution. This update includes Fortress Siege and Open Siege.
- Atavism Game Engine Brings MMO Development Tools to All
- Atavism allows game designers to focus on making their game and to not worry about programming,” said Neojac CEO Jacques Rossouw. “In fact...