Pirate101 is a 3D MMORPG where you can create a your own pirate and take command of a grand airship and customize its cannons, sails, and more!
There are various worlds for you to travel through and each one has its own quests which will help you level up and acquire new treasures.
►Classic Tactics: Combat is waged in the style of a board game where you will need to use strategy to take down your foes.
►Battle Buddy: Companions can be found or purchased as you explore the world and they will help you in combat in various ways like healing you or giving you bonus weapon power.
►Collecting Pieces: Personalize your ships and unlock even more rewards with quest-driven play.
►Gone With the Wind: Sail into deadly combat engagements high up into the air!
Buccaneer – Can equip heavy armor and wield two handed weapons to use powerful single-target attacks.
Musketeer – Uses a musket to deal damage and can set traps.
Privateer – Can heal allies, use power up skills, and call in artillery strikes.
Swashbuckler – Dual-wields weapons and uses stealth to gain advantages on the battlefield.
Witchdoctor – A master of dark arts that can drain health from enemies and summon creatures to fight.
This is a free-to-play title with optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KingsIsle Entertainment
- Publisher: KingsIsle Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Companion Hunting
- +Family Friendly
- -Limited Free Content
- -Repetitive Questing.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Vista Service Pack 2+
- CPU: 1GHz Intel+
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Geforce 2+/li>
- HDD: 5 GB
- OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6)+
- RAM: 512 MB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Pirate101 is a 3D MMORPG where you can create a your own pirate and take command of a grand airship and customize its cannons, sails, and more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu: Available on Steam September 18th
- ANKAMA today announced that the tactical MMORPG WAKFU is coming to Steam on Sept. 18 in select countries*, including the U.S. The current clos...
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha Content Update Introduces Deadlands
- After 2.5 weeks, Sandbox Interactive, developers of sandbox MMORPG Albion Online, have released some first stats about Summer Alpha.
- ARK: Survival Evolved News - TEK Tier Arrives on Consoles
- Studio Wildcard has announced today that it has launched the TEK Tier content update for ARK: Survival Evolved on console.