Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie
Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie is a free-to-play mobile RPG featuring side-scrolling exploration, engaging combat, and a gacha-game like collection to fill out with 100s of befriendable phantoms. Discover a world filled with the myths and legends that make up Norse mythology and help your avatar, Astrid, to save her mother from the Mad King Odin in the heart of Midgard.
Traverse beatiful hand-crafted environments of lush forests to frozen tundras uncovering new and exciting gameplay as well as revealing interesting narratives just waiting to be told. From activating dormant powers and revealing strange realms, to solving puzzles and fighting for victory in battle, every player has a wealth of content to recognize and enjoy.
Fight Nordic gods and take back what’s yours!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble
- Publisher: Netmarble
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- +Beautiful Visuals
- +Engaging Combat
- +Impactful and Memorable Soundtrack
- +Well Written Narrative
- -While F2P, In-Game Purchases Can Be a Bit Pricey
- -Some Reports of Connection Issues and Crashing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.1+/Android 4.4+
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 250 MB
- Description: Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie is a free-to-play mobile RPG featuring side-scrolling exploration, engaging combat, and a gacha-game like collection to fill out with 100s of befriendable phantoms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Terra 2017 State of the Alpha Preview
- Crafting is the most important feature in this game. That's right, not the open PVP.
- Albion Online Introduces Hellgate Revamp
- Sandbox Interactive has announced that Albion Online's PvP feature, Hellgates, is getting a major revamp.