Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie
Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie is a free-to-play mobile RPG featuring side-scrolling exploration, engaging combat, and a gacha-game like collection to fill out with 100s of befriendable phantoms. Discover a world filled with the myths and legends that make up Norse mythology and help your avatar, Astrid, to save her mother from the Mad King Odin in the heart of Midgard.
Traverse beatiful hand-crafted environments of lush forests to frozen tundras uncovering new and exciting gameplay as well as revealing interesting narratives just waiting to be told. From activating dormant powers and revealing strange realms, to solving puzzles and fighting for victory in battle, every player has a wealth of content to recognize and enjoy.
Fight Nordic gods and take back what’s yours!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble
- Publisher: Netmarble
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- +Beautiful Visuals
- +Engaging Combat
- +Impactful and Memorable Soundtrack
- +Well Written Narrative
- -While F2P, In-Game Purchases Can Be a Bit Pricey
- -Some Reports of Connection Issues and Crashing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.1+/Android 4.4+
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 250 MB
- Description: Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie is a free-to-play mobile RPG featuring side-scrolling exploration, engaging combat, and a gacha-game like collection to fill out with 100s of befriendable phantoms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Releases Ara Haan's Asura Job Upgrade
- Ara finally tracks her brother to the land of Feita, but to her sheer dismay, the brother she once knew has become the notorious leader of the...
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- Riders of Icarus: Rift of the Damned Preview
- So stick around, grab your favorite familiar, and find out what’s upcoming in this, dare I say it, shattered update?