Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie
Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie is a free-to-play mobile RPG featuring side-scrolling exploration, engaging combat, and a gacha-game like collection to fill out with 100s of befriendable phantoms. Discover a world filled with the myths and legends that make up Norse mythology and help your avatar, Astrid, to save her mother from the Mad King Odin in the heart of Midgard.
Traverse beatiful hand-crafted environments of lush forests to frozen tundras uncovering new and exciting gameplay as well as revealing interesting narratives just waiting to be told. From activating dormant powers and revealing strange realms, to solving puzzles and fighting for victory in battle, every player has a wealth of content to recognize and enjoy.
Fight Nordic gods and take back what’s yours!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Netmarble
- Publisher: Netmarble
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3.5/5
- +Beautiful Visuals
- +Engaging Combat
- +Impactful and Memorable Soundtrack
- +Well Written Narrative
- -While F2P, In-Game Purchases Can Be a Bit Pricey
- -Some Reports of Connection Issues and Crashing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.1+/Android 4.4+
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 250 MB
- Description: Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie is a free-to-play mobile RPG featuring side-scrolling exploration, engaging combat, and a gacha-game like collection to fill out with 100s of befriendable phantoms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix Celebrates 12th Anniversary of Final Fantasy XI
- Square Enix, Inc. is proud to announce the 12th Anniversary of FINAL FANTASY®XI.
- MicroVolts Introduces North American Beta Server
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of a special new server for MicroVolts players in North America.