In CreativeForge Games’ spy thriller, Phantom Doctrine, you take charge of a rogue cell of global agents under the code-name Cabal. As the leader of Cabal you will have to guide your agents on missions to stop those who are benefiting from destabilizing the world’s governments. Investigate locations and discover secret files, interrogate enemy agents, and do whatever it takes to prevent World War 3.
Phantom Doctrines delivers the latest 2.5D isometric turn based combat offering deep and satisfying strategic play.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CreativeForge Games
- Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K/ AMD FX-8320 or equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon R9 290X
- HDD: 35 Gigabytes
- Description: In CreativeForge Games' spy thriller, Phantom Doctrine, you take charge of a rogue cell of global agents under the code-name Cabal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint launches Pirate Storm
- Bigpoint has announced the international launch of a new title: Pirate Storm.
- Lost Saga Strikes Back with Massive Content Update
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce a fight-tastic new content update for the beloved online brawler, Lost Saga.
- Joymax celebrates its 15th birthday
- Games publisher and developer Joymax is celebrating its 15th birthday this month.