In CreativeForge Games’ spy thriller, Phantom Doctrine, you take charge of a rogue cell of global agents under the code-name Cabal. As the leader of Cabal you will have to guide your agents on missions to stop those who are benefiting from destabilizing the world’s governments. Investigate locations and discover secret files, interrogate enemy agents, and do whatever it takes to prevent World War 3.
Phantom Doctrines delivers the latest 2.5D isometric turn based combat offering deep and satisfying strategic play.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CreativeForge Games
- Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K/ AMD FX-8320 or equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon R9 290X
- HDD: 35 Gigabytes
- Description: In CreativeForge Games' spy thriller, Phantom Doctrine, you take charge of a rogue cell of global agents under the code-name Cabal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gaijin Entertainment & Kubinka Tank Museum announce T-44 Restoration
- Gaijin Entertainment and the Central Museum of Armored Vehicles in Kubinka have announced a dual partnership to fully restore a World War 2 er...
- eigoMANGA Will Showcase SteamOS Version Of Vanguard Princess At Evo 2016
- eigoMANGA will showcase the SteamOS beta version of Vanguard Princess at the Evolution 2016 Championship Series (Evo 2016).
- A.V.A. Launches New Maps and More
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of several new content updates and languages for its FPS, Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.).