In CreativeForge Games’ spy thriller, Phantom Doctrine, you take charge of a rogue cell of global agents under the code-name Cabal. As the leader of Cabal you will have to guide your agents on missions to stop those who are benefiting from destabilizing the world’s governments. Investigate locations and discover secret files, interrogate enemy agents, and do whatever it takes to prevent World War 3.
Phantom Doctrines delivers the latest 2.5D isometric turn based combat offering deep and satisfying strategic play.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CreativeForge Games
- Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K/ AMD FX-8320 or equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon R9 290X
- HDD: 35 Gigabytes
- Description: In CreativeForge Games' spy thriller, Phantom Doctrine, you take charge of a rogue cell of global agents under the code-name Cabal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Closed Beta of Champions of Titan Begins Today
- IDC/Games announced today that their new type of MMORPG, Champions of Titan, begins their Closed Beta Test today.
- MU REBIRTH Returns – WEBZEN Kicks Off Second Beta Celebration
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, launches the highly anticipated Second Beta Celebration for MU REBIRTH: The Off...
- Hirez Roundup #25: I Asked For This Darkness
- We have the first Slavic god (Chernobog), and the announcement of Pele' (Polynesian) and Baron Samedi (Voodoo).