In CreativeForge Games’ spy thriller, Phantom Doctrine, you take charge of a rogue cell of global agents under the code-name Cabal. As the leader of Cabal you will have to guide your agents on missions to stop those who are benefiting from destabilizing the world’s governments. Investigate locations and discover secret files, interrogate enemy agents, and do whatever it takes to prevent World War 3.
Phantom Doctrines delivers the latest 2.5D isometric turn based combat offering deep and satisfying strategic play.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CreativeForge Games
- Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K/ AMD FX-8320 or equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon R9 290X
- HDD: 35 Gigabytes
- Description: In CreativeForge Games' spy thriller, Phantom Doctrine, you take charge of a rogue cell of global agents under the code-name Cabal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wintertide Event - Celebrate the Holiday Season in Firefall
- Wintertide is a holiday themed event where players can participate in several fun encounters including helping Father Wintertide, Snowball Fig...
- Mike Tang's 2016 Predictions - Rise of the Chinese Dragon
- PC gaming is the dominating force in China. It had the greatest revenue generation at around $4.3 billion in the first half of 2015.
- DOTA 2: International To Be Broadcasted In Multi-language
- Viagame will be producing and broadcasting the world’s biggest eSports tournament in several languages live from Seattle on July 18-21.