In CreativeForge Games’ spy thriller, Phantom Doctrine, you take charge of a rogue cell of global agents under the code-name Cabal. As the leader of Cabal you will have to guide your agents on missions to stop those who are benefiting from destabilizing the world’s governments. Investigate locations and discover secret files, interrogate enemy agents, and do whatever it takes to prevent World War 3.
Phantom Doctrines delivers the latest 2.5D isometric turn based combat offering deep and satisfying strategic play.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CreativeForge Games
- Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K/ AMD FX-8320 or equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon R9 290X
- HDD: 35 Gigabytes
- Description: In CreativeForge Games' spy thriller, Phantom Doctrine, you take charge of a rogue cell of global agents under the code-name Cabal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arena: Cyber Evolution: Early Access Tournament This Weekend
- Spearhead Games will be hosting a live tournament for this eSports Arena Game: "Arena Cyber Evolution" this Saturday and Sunday at 1...
- Castle Crashers Steam Update Coming October 14
- The “Barbarian Makeover” update for Castle Crashers Steam has a planned release on October 14, 2015.
- Open beta begins for Brick-Force
- Brick-Force begins open beta today with opening access to VIP keys and registered players.