Persona 5 Royal
Persona 5 Royal is a turn-based tactics dungeon-crawling RPG featuring narrative elements from the visual novel genre.
You are codename Joker, a recently transferred high school student just trying to get by after being falsely accused of a crime he did not commit. Although the plan was to lay low and finish out the school year without any more issues, you’ll quickly find yourself with more problems than you started with.
►Right of Royalty: Dive right back into the enhanced edition of the game with a brand new character to recruit, palace to explore, and plenty of other added content to check out.
►Social Sim: Meet and develop strong relationships with a handful of memorable characters as apart of the vigilante group, Phantom Thieves of Hearts.
►Time’s Ticking: Tackle each day by handling responsibilities like going to class or taking up a job, and filling the leftover leisure time with conversation, exploration, or studying.
►Diving Deep: Steal away humanity’s subconscious desires within the metaverse to force the mortal counterpart to repent from their hurtful ways.
►Effective Strategy: Control the pace of battle by manipulating the enemy’s weak points and covering your own. Going further, silver tongued devils can attempt to persuade particular foes to become your partner.
►Igor Calls: Amass a wealth of personas and fuse them again and again to find the ultimate reflection of self.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Atlus
- Publisher: Atlus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PS4
- Description: Persona 5 Royal is a turn-based tactics dungeon-crawling RPG featuring narrative elements from the visual novel genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter's 'Lost City of Omu' Module Comes to Console in April
- The secrets of Chult's Trickster Gods hold the key to defeating Acererak's death curse in Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia and Star Ocean: Anamnesis Receive Summer Promotions
- Summer Events and Festivals are coming to two of Square-Enix's mobile games: Dissidia Final Fantasy and Star Ocean: Anamnesis.
- SMITE Erlang Shen God Review
- But as far as unleashing his potential, he’s very item hungry.