Persona 5 Royal
Persona 5 Royal is a turn-based tactics dungeon-crawling RPG featuring narrative elements from the visual novel genre.
You are codename Joker, a recently transferred high school student just trying to get by after being falsely accused of a crime he did not commit. Although the plan was to lay low and finish out the school year without any more issues, you’ll quickly find yourself with more problems than you started with.
►Right of Royalty: Dive right back into the enhanced edition of the game with a brand new character to recruit, palace to explore, and plenty of other added content to check out.
►Social Sim: Meet and develop strong relationships with a handful of memorable characters as apart of the vigilante group, Phantom Thieves of Hearts.
►Time’s Ticking: Tackle each day by handling responsibilities like going to class or taking up a job, and filling the leftover leisure time with conversation, exploration, or studying.
►Diving Deep: Steal away humanity’s subconscious desires within the metaverse to force the mortal counterpart to repent from their hurtful ways.
►Effective Strategy: Control the pace of battle by manipulating the enemy’s weak points and covering your own. Going further, silver tongued devils can attempt to persuade particular foes to become your partner.
►Igor Calls: Amass a wealth of personas and fuse them again and again to find the ultimate reflection of self.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Atlus
- Publisher: Atlus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PS4
- Description: Persona 5 Royal is a turn-based tactics dungeon-crawling RPG featuring narrative elements from the visual novel genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: New costumes and events now available
- GTArcade is ending April on a high note by releasing new features, and re-releasing some old features, for their latest MMORPG League of Angel...
- Zoo 2: Animal Park Now Available as a Browser Game
- Zoo 2: Animal Park, formerly only available on mobile devices is now officially a browser game with cross-platform play.
- Fallout Shelter Launching on Android August 13
- The game will also include all-new updates including the introduction of Mr. Handy - the ultimate robotic companion - as a premium reward.