Persona 5 Royal
Persona 5 Royal is a turn-based tactics dungeon-crawling RPG featuring narrative elements from the visual novel genre.
You are codename Joker, a recently transferred high school student just trying to get by after being falsely accused of a crime he did not commit. Although the plan was to lay low and finish out the school year without any more issues, you’ll quickly find yourself with more problems than you started with.
►Right of Royalty: Dive right back into the enhanced edition of the game with a brand new character to recruit, palace to explore, and plenty of other added content to check out.
►Social Sim: Meet and develop strong relationships with a handful of memorable characters as apart of the vigilante group, Phantom Thieves of Hearts.
►Time’s Ticking: Tackle each day by handling responsibilities like going to class or taking up a job, and filling the leftover leisure time with conversation, exploration, or studying.
►Diving Deep: Steal away humanity’s subconscious desires within the metaverse to force the mortal counterpart to repent from their hurtful ways.
►Effective Strategy: Control the pace of battle by manipulating the enemy’s weak points and covering your own. Going further, silver tongued devils can attempt to persuade particular foes to become your partner.
►Igor Calls: Amass a wealth of personas and fuse them again and again to find the ultimate reflection of self.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Atlus
- Publisher: Atlus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PS4
- Description: Persona 5 Royal is a turn-based tactics dungeon-crawling RPG featuring narrative elements from the visual novel genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lord of the Rings Online: Executive Producer Discusses Future Details
- Executive Producer Aaron Campbell of Turbine Studios has recently posted on the official forums for Lord of the Rings Online, regarding future...
- Nutaku.com Announces DMM's Shooting Girls
- Nutaku.com will launch an English language version of Shooting Girl, a turn-based strategy game that takes place in an alternate Tokyo.
- Call of Combat: WW2 Strategy Game Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- The prequel of Call of Combat was developed in 2002 by the student Florian Käding as a private project. The game was a multiplayer squad-base...