Peria Chronicles is an anime and JRPG-inspired sandbox MMORPG developed by South Korean developer Thingsoft and published by Nexon. Focused on unbound interaction, Peria Chronicles features content creation, building and sharing, along with themes such as companion/pet collecting, party-based combat and storytelling.
Anime in a game: Playing Peria CHornicles will feel like watching a Japanese animation, thanks to it’s in-house cartoon rendering engine.
Companion system: Team up with creatures known as “Kirinas” as form contracts with them. Build relationships with them, gain access to new skills and create unique tactics in battle with multiple kirina companions.
Full blown crafting system: Peria Chronicles also features a crafting system that allows players to change and move NPCs, building, objects and more. Players can develop land, create structures and even create mini-games.
Script editing: To give players even more control over their creations, Peria Chronicles allows players access to script and code editing, so they’ll be able to tweak and create just about anything they can think of.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Thingsoft
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, cell-shaded visuals
- +Extensive creation tools and script editing.
- - Limited information available.
- Description: Peria Chronicles is an anime and JRPG-inspired sandbox MMORPG developed by South Korean developer Thingsoft and published by Nexon. Focused on unbound interaction, Peria Chronicles features content creation, building and sharing, party-based combat and storytelling.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault Now Available
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. are pleased to announce that Relic Entertainment’s Company of Heroes 2™: Ardennes Assault ...
- Heroes of Dragon Age Mobile Review
- Lately, we’ve been seeing a trend wherein companies get their selling franchises and port it off through various spin-offs in different cons...
- Heroes of Newerth to offer All Heroes Free
- S2 Interactive has announced that all heroes will be available for free starting Friday, July 20.