Peria Chronicles is an anime and JRPG-inspired sandbox MMORPG developed by South Korean developer Thingsoft and published by Nexon. Focused on unbound interaction, Peria Chronicles features content creation, building and sharing, along with themes such as companion/pet collecting, party-based combat and storytelling.
Anime in a game: Playing Peria CHornicles will feel like watching a Japanese animation, thanks to it’s in-house cartoon rendering engine.
Companion system: Team up with creatures known as “Kirinas” as form contracts with them. Build relationships with them, gain access to new skills and create unique tactics in battle with multiple kirina companions.
Full blown crafting system: Peria Chronicles also features a crafting system that allows players to change and move NPCs, building, objects and more. Players can develop land, create structures and even create mini-games.
Script editing: To give players even more control over their creations, Peria Chronicles allows players access to script and code editing, so they’ll be able to tweak and create just about anything they can think of.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Thingsoft
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, cell-shaded visuals
- +Extensive creation tools and script editing.
- - Limited information available.
- Description: Peria Chronicles is an anime and JRPG-inspired sandbox MMORPG developed by South Korean developer Thingsoft and published by Nexon. Focused on unbound interaction, Peria Chronicles features content creation, building and sharing, party-based combat and storytelling.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Minion Masters: Forced to Duel Preview
- Minion Masters: Forced to Duel is an interesting title to say the least.
- DayZ Standalone Alpha Early Access
- After a long time of waiting, and many delays it is finally there, the DayZ Standalone Alpha.
- EVE Online Releases New Pilot FAQ
- CCP Games releases a "New Pilot FAQ" to assist new EVE Online players in their journey.