Peria Chronicles is an anime and JRPG-inspired sandbox MMORPG developed by South Korean developer Thingsoft and published by Nexon. Focused on unbound interaction, Peria Chronicles features content creation, building and sharing, along with themes such as companion/pet collecting, party-based combat and storytelling.
Anime in a game: Playing Peria CHornicles will feel like watching a Japanese animation, thanks to it’s in-house cartoon rendering engine.
Companion system: Team up with creatures known as “Kirinas” as form contracts with them. Build relationships with them, gain access to new skills and create unique tactics in battle with multiple kirina companions.
Full blown crafting system: Peria Chronicles also features a crafting system that allows players to change and move NPCs, building, objects and more. Players can develop land, create structures and even create mini-games.
Script editing: To give players even more control over their creations, Peria Chronicles allows players access to script and code editing, so they’ll be able to tweak and create just about anything they can think of.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Thingsoft
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, cell-shaded visuals
- +Extensive creation tools and script editing.
- - Limited information available.
- Description: Peria Chronicles is an anime and JRPG-inspired sandbox MMORPG developed by South Korean developer Thingsoft and published by Nexon. Focused on unbound interaction, Peria Chronicles features content creation, building and sharing, party-based combat and storytelling.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse GT DLC Pack 2 Coming April 14th
- In order to fuel those enthusiastic flames of community growth, we’re offering more Dragon Ball XENOVERSE goodness.
- Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon Available Exclusively on Android
- ZQGame announces the launch of its free MMO, Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon, exclusively available for Android devices.