Per Aspera is a strategy game wherein you must make Mars habitable for humanity.
In Per Aspera, you take control of an Artificial Consciousness named AMI, whose prime directive is anything but simple: terraform Mars into a lush, verdant paradise and prepare it for human colonization. But you aren’t the first to attempt this mission, and as you face the hardships before you, in time you may uncover the truth of their fate.
►Terraform a realistically created Mars using geographical data obtained from NASA.
►Per Aspera puts the science back in science-fiction, utilizing real world physics and scientific theories to fuel your technological research.
►Narrative focused strategic gameplay that lets you attempt to discover what happened to the last people to attempt terraforming Mars. Can you avoid making the same mistakes they did?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tlon Industries
- Publisher: Raw Fury
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Per Aspera is a strategy game wherein you must make Mars habitable for humanity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESL One Frankfurt 2014 Tickets Sold Out In Minutes
- ESL One Frankfurt 2014 sold out the first wave of tickets within minutes of their release on Friday.
- Shop Titans Launches on Apple and Android Devices
- Shop Titans is a new medieval-inspired simulation RPG, hitting mobile devices from Kabam today.
- Cubical Drift's Founder Talks To The Planets3 Community
- Founder of Cubical Drift, Michel Thomazeau, talks about the creation and gameplay of Planets3 as its Kickstarter comes to a close.