Per Aspera is a strategy game wherein you must make Mars habitable for humanity.
In Per Aspera, you take control of an Artificial Consciousness named AMI, whose prime directive is anything but simple: terraform Mars into a lush, verdant paradise and prepare it for human colonization. But you aren’t the first to attempt this mission, and as you face the hardships before you, in time you may uncover the truth of their fate.
►Terraform a realistically created Mars using geographical data obtained from NASA.
►Per Aspera puts the science back in science-fiction, utilizing real world physics and scientific theories to fuel your technological research.
►Narrative focused strategic gameplay that lets you attempt to discover what happened to the last people to attempt terraforming Mars. Can you avoid making the same mistakes they did?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tlon Industries
- Publisher: Raw Fury
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Per Aspera is a strategy game wherein you must make Mars habitable for humanity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.
- Nival Announces Blitzkrieg 3
- A decade ago, Nival cemented itself as a leader in strategy gaming with the launch of its now-classic Blitzkrieg series, which has won more th...
- Valkyria Chronicles: PC version reaches top charts on Steam
- Yesterday, Valkyria Chronicles™ released for PC via digital download, and during its first 24 hours on sale blew all forecasts and predictio...