Per Aspera is a strategy game wherein you must make Mars habitable for humanity.
In Per Aspera, you take control of an Artificial Consciousness named AMI, whose prime directive is anything but simple: terraform Mars into a lush, verdant paradise and prepare it for human colonization. But you aren’t the first to attempt this mission, and as you face the hardships before you, in time you may uncover the truth of their fate.
►Terraform a realistically created Mars using geographical data obtained from NASA.
►Per Aspera puts the science back in science-fiction, utilizing real world physics and scientific theories to fuel your technological research.
►Narrative focused strategic gameplay that lets you attempt to discover what happened to the last people to attempt terraforming Mars. Can you avoid making the same mistakes they did?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tlon Industries
- Publisher: Raw Fury
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Per Aspera is a strategy game wherein you must make Mars habitable for humanity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Rights Funds, PayPal Pledging Now Available
- Campfire Games' Kickstarter for War of Rights has been successful and the game is now funded, and you can still support the game via PayP...
- RuneScape Announces 200 Million Milestone
- RuneScape has made history today by reaching over 200 million registered player accounts.
- Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
- Das Tal's Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.