Per Aspera is a strategy game wherein you must make Mars habitable for humanity.
In Per Aspera, you take control of an Artificial Consciousness named AMI, whose prime directive is anything but simple: terraform Mars into a lush, verdant paradise and prepare it for human colonization. But you aren’t the first to attempt this mission, and as you face the hardships before you, in time you may uncover the truth of their fate.
►Terraform a realistically created Mars using geographical data obtained from NASA.
►Per Aspera puts the science back in science-fiction, utilizing real world physics and scientific theories to fuel your technological research.
►Narrative focused strategic gameplay that lets you attempt to discover what happened to the last people to attempt terraforming Mars. Can you avoid making the same mistakes they did?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tlon Industries
- Publisher: Raw Fury
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Per Aspera is a strategy game wherein you must make Mars habitable for humanity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Gaia Tops 1,000,000 Players
- Heroes of Gaia announces it has reached 1,000,000 action players. The game is a fantasy themed browser based MMORPG published by gPotato.
- Echo of Soul MMO Launches on Steam
- Echo of Soul, the new full-featured, free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is now available on the Steam platform.
- Paragon Announces Free Open Beta Date
- Epic Games is happy to announce today that its forthcoming MOBA, Paragon will be moving into Free Open Beta on August 16