Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a 3D top-down puzzle-adventure game layering strategic depth by combining multiple character control with precise timeline manipulation.
“Welcome to Birmingham, during the aftermath of the Great War. Set right before the events of Season One, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind lets you join the Shelby family’s criminal gang. Follow the rise of Tommy as he successfully uncovers a sinister plot to put the family out of business, proving himself worthy of being the true mastermind of the Peaky Blinders.”
►4-D Chess: Master following through on specific plans utilizing complex strategies to overcome a slew of tricky challenges.
►Tourist Trap: Play as iconic characters in memorable locations straight from the popular source material!
►Tick Tock: Freely fast-forward, rewind, and reset the actions of the likes of Ada, Finn, John, Polly, Tommy, and Arthur in an effort to execute time-critical tactics.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: FuturLab
- Publisher: Curve Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Solid Source Material
- +Nice Visuals
- +Interesting Gameplay Mechanics
- -Very Short Experience
- -No Voice Acting
- -Bland Plot
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i5-760 (4*2800)+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 760+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a 3D top-down puzzle-adventure game layering strategic depth by combining multiple character control with precise timeline manipulation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Winter Season Update Arrives
- Today, Super Evil Megacorp is launching Vainglory update 1.13, ushering in the new Vainglory Winter Season.
- F2P Version of Pool Nation FX Now Available on Steam
- Cherry Pop Games is proud to announce that Pool Nation FX Lite, a Free-to- Play title, launches today on Steam.