Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a 3D top-down puzzle-adventure game layering strategic depth by combining multiple character control with precise timeline manipulation.
“Welcome to Birmingham, during the aftermath of the Great War. Set right before the events of Season One, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind lets you join the Shelby family’s criminal gang. Follow the rise of Tommy as he successfully uncovers a sinister plot to put the family out of business, proving himself worthy of being the true mastermind of the Peaky Blinders.”
►4-D Chess: Master following through on specific plans utilizing complex strategies to overcome a slew of tricky challenges.
►Tourist Trap: Play as iconic characters in memorable locations straight from the popular source material!
►Tick Tock: Freely fast-forward, rewind, and reset the actions of the likes of Ada, Finn, John, Polly, Tommy, and Arthur in an effort to execute time-critical tactics.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: FuturLab
- Publisher: Curve Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Solid Source Material
- +Nice Visuals
- +Interesting Gameplay Mechanics
- -Very Short Experience
- -No Voice Acting
- -Bland Plot
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i5-760 (4*2800)+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 760+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a 3D top-down puzzle-adventure game layering strategic depth by combining multiple character control with precise timeline manipulation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe News - New Concurrent Players Record Set
- Warframe hit a new record on Steam with 69,526 peak concurrent players over the weekend.
- World of Tanks Blitz: Release Date Announced
- Wargaming today revealed the release date for the mobile free-to-play MMO action title World of Tanks Blitz. The game will go live worldwide o...