Payday 2 is a 3D four-player cooperative shooter developed by Starbreeze Studios. In Payday 2 players will take on contracts of their choosing as they go on the most immense crime spree ever to have taken place in Washington DC.
Contracts can range from small objectives like robbing a convenience store all the way up to bank heists and even cyber-crime. Up to four friends can take on hits together and as players progress alongside their crew their contracts will become more difficult, but all the more rewarding. New gear will also become unlocked to further customize their characters.
Players can also use different skill trees to specialize their characters’ skills in regards to four different types of criminals: Ghost, Enforcer, Technician, and Mastermind. Players will need to tactfully invest in these skill trees as each has its own unique benefits and downfalls, even allowing players to mix between different skill trees. Player masks can also be customized with different patterns and color combinations because every villain needs their own unique mask that the feds won’t soon forget.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Starbreeze Studios
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Linux, Steam, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4
- +Crafting system.
- +Skill trees.
- +Varying ways to approach situations.
- -Stealth approaches are often initially very hard.
- -Saturated with DLC content.
- -Hacker issues result in preemptive lobby kicks.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Quad Core Processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia & AMD (1GB VRAM)
- HDD: 45 GB
- Description: Payday 2 is a four-player cooperative shooter developed by Ulf Andersson. In Payday 2 players will take on contracts of their choosing as they go on the most immense crime spree ever to have taken place in Washington DC.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest Celebrates 16th Anniversary With Major Festivities
- Starting today, EverQuest is celebrating its 16th anniversary by kicking off a bunch of festivities for players to enjoy.
- Nosgoth Vanguard Class Preview
- Nosgoth has recently left Closed Beta and officially entered Open Beta last month. Since then, the Nosgoth team has been working hard.
- The Legend Continues in Chapter 2 of Dragon Blaze
- Starting July 21, 2015, Dragon Blaze players can discover new characters, explore an unfamiliar map, and more.