Payday 2 is a 3D four-player cooperative shooter developed by Starbreeze Studios. In Payday 2 players will take on contracts of their choosing as they go on the most immense crime spree ever to have taken place in Washington DC. Payday 2 is available on Steam, PS3, PS4, XBox 360, XBox One, Nintendo Switch, HTC Vive and Occulus Rift.
►Contracts can range from small objectives like robbing a convenience store all the way up to bank heists and even cyber-crime.
►Up to four friends can take on hits together and as players progress alongside their crew their contracts will become more difficult, but all the more rewarding. New gear will also become unlocked to further customize their characters.
►Players can also use different skill trees to specialize their characters’ skills in regards to four different types of criminals: Ghost, Enforcer, Technician, and Mastermind. Players will need to tactfully invest in these skill trees as each has its own unique benefits and downfalls, even allowing players to mix between different skill trees.
►Player masks can also be customized with different patterns and color combinations.
Payday 2 has over 40 DLCs available, purchasable in bundles. DLCs offer new heists, new playable characters, new weapons, and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2013
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Starbreeze Studios
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Linux, Steam, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Switch, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- +Crafting system.
- +Skill trees.
- +Varying ways to approach situations.
- -Stealth approaches are often initially very hard.
- -Saturated with DLC content.
- -Hacker issues result in preemptive lobby kicks.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Quad Core Processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia & AMD (1GB VRAM)
- HDD: 45 GB
- Description: Payday 2 is a four-player cooperative shooter developed by Ulf Andersson. In Payday 2 players will take on contracts of their choosing as they go on the most immense crime spree ever to have taken place in Washington DC.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New PvP Details Released for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has revealed key PvP details today for its upcoming re-launch of Legend of Edda: Vengeance.
- Divinity: Original Sin Launching in Spring 2014
- Larian Studios announces a new launch timeframe for Divinity: Original Sin.
- Dragon Nest Celebrates First Anniversary
- Dragon Nest turns one year old today, and to celebrate, Nexon has released some exciting details about current and upcoming events.