Owlcat studios takes inspiration from the classic Baldur’s gate series to bring us the first Pathfinder computer RPG, Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
In Kingmaker, you will have to choose how you wish to run your small territory, the Stolen Lands. Will you be a beneficent and wise ruler, or a heavy handed, and armed, tyrant? Additionally you will travel the world of Golarion with an assortment of companions, around whom much of the story is driven. Battles progress in real time, with the ability to pause to allow for issuing orders and planning strategy.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Owlcat
- Publisher: Deep Silver
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit, OSX El Capitan
- CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 960M or ATI Radeon HD 5770
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Owlcat studios takes inspiration from the classic Baldur's gate series to bring us the first Pathfinder computer RPG, Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Helping Hand: Corrupted Arena
- It’s time for me to talk about something I know something about: Arena in SMITE!
- Dragon's Wrath: Lore Details Revealed
- Scheduled to launch this June, Dragon’s Wrath is a horizontal, combat-based MMORPG that casts players as daring heroes during a time of grea...
- SMITE Patch 3.8 Notes - The Perfect Storm
- Today Hi-Rez revealed the patch notes for Smite patch 3.8, The Perfect Storm, hitting PTS soon.