Owlcat studios takes inspiration from the classic Baldur’s gate series to bring us the first Pathfinder computer RPG, Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
In Kingmaker, you will have to choose how you wish to run your small territory, the Stolen Lands. Will you be a beneficent and wise ruler, or a heavy handed, and armed, tyrant? Additionally you will travel the world of Golarion with an assortment of companions, around whom much of the story is driven. Battles progress in real time, with the ability to pause to allow for issuing orders and planning strategy.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Owlcat
- Publisher: Deep Silver
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit, OSX El Capitan
- CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 960M or ATI Radeon HD 5770
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: Owlcat studios takes inspiration from the classic Baldur's gate series to bring us the first Pathfinder computer RPG, Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic Stress Test Coming to PC and Xbox One on June 30
- Gigantic fans will soon have a new opportunity to play the upcoming free-to-play action MOBA with the upcoming stress test.
- Gloria Victis: End of Year Updates
- During the last months Gloria Victis development was focused mostly on polishing the core gameplay mechanisms and increasing the game’s perf...
- Shakes & Fidget Remastered Officially Launches
- Playa Games announced today that a completely revamped version of their hit wacky online RPG, Shakes & Fidget launches today.