Pass the Punch
Pass the Punch is a 2D side-scrolling beat’em’up inspired by Saturday morning cartoons of the 80s and 90s.
“Pass The Punch follows the story of Rush, a resident of New Atlas, as she fights the dastardly villains King Crab and Red Velvet, who are hell-bent turning Rush’s favourite hangouts into lifeless, corporate franchises. It’s up to Rush and her three friends to claim back their city for the people!”
►Day Dreamer: Take on the role of lovable characters like Rush, Beetle, Wizard, and Claud whom each feature their own unique look and gameplay based on their everyday hobbies.
►Army of Weirdos: Go it solo or grab a friend for some local co-op to fight King Crab and his legion of strange minions.
►Harmonious Action: Work in lock-step with your brawling buddy and uncover the ability to perform devastating ultimate attacks based on the moves that make them up.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sumo Digital
- Publisher: Sumo Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Pass the Punch is a 2D side-scrolling beat'em'up inspired by Saturday morning cartoons of the 80s and 90s.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Brings Reveals Valuable Twitch Prime Valentine's Day Package
- Jagex is bringing a gift to the fans of both Runescape and OldSchool Runescape, to those who have Twitch Prime.
- Hirez Roundup #31: GG EZ?
- Is it a surprise to anyone that Freya saw a nerf? Well, it wasn't a shock to me. Those numbers feel a bit high.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online Review
- The Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy has been enormously successful in theatres and Disney has done a good job milking the franchise.