Pass the Punch
Pass the Punch is a 2D side-scrolling beat’em’up inspired by Saturday morning cartoons of the 80s and 90s.
“Pass The Punch follows the story of Rush, a resident of New Atlas, as she fights the dastardly villains King Crab and Red Velvet, who are hell-bent turning Rush’s favourite hangouts into lifeless, corporate franchises. It’s up to Rush and her three friends to claim back their city for the people!”
►Day Dreamer: Take on the role of lovable characters like Rush, Beetle, Wizard, and Claud whom each feature their own unique look and gameplay based on their everyday hobbies.
►Army of Weirdos: Go it solo or grab a friend for some local co-op to fight King Crab and his legion of strange minions.
►Harmonious Action: Work in lock-step with your brawling buddy and uncover the ability to perform devastating ultimate attacks based on the moves that make them up.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sumo Digital
- Publisher: Sumo Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Pass the Punch is a 2D side-scrolling beat'em'up inspired by Saturday morning cartoons of the 80s and 90s.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CCP Announces Online Streaming Plans for EVE Fanfest 2014
- CCP lays out streaming plans, including a free Twitch stream, for the upcoming EVE Fanfest 2014.
- Hirez Roundup #32: I Dream of Hera
- Before I get into the nitty-gritty, I want to discuss Hera briefly. There isn't much available on her now, and all we've seen is art...