Oz: Broken Kingdom
Oz: Broken Kingdom is the mystical tale of purging the evil that has befallen the once beautiful and rich world of Oz. Join and command a classic cast of heroes to stop the darkness and restore balance to the kingdom.
Over the course of the difficult journey, evolve characters to show their true potential and collect devastating new abilities to wipe out any foe. Then, go on to the online multiplayer where legends are made.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Aesthetically Pleasing
- +Reimagined But Familiar Characters
- +Large Variety of Customization
- -Poor PvP Balance
- -Pay to Win
- Description: Oz: Broken Kingdom is the mystical tale of purging the evil that has befallen the once beautiful and rich world. Join and command the cast of heroes to stop the darkness and restore balance to magic thus saving the kingdom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Old School RuneScape goes Hardcore as part of Summer Special
- Players can now register their interest in the contest, which runs 24th - 26th July and has a total cash prize pot of $10,000.
- Failure Pre-Alpha Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- I had a chance to test out a pre-alpha press build of Failure, a game that tries to bring a new sci-fi twist to the genre.