Override: Mech City Brawl
Override: Mech City Brawl is a 3D fighting game that puts you in control of a towering combat robot.
►See new places, and smash them up! Visit real locations from around the world, such as Tokyo and Mexico City, and leave them in rubble!
►16 different powerful mechs to choose from.
►Customize your mech’s accessories and appearance before taking them online in one of the various game modes. Or, play through the single player campaign.
Yes – Character unlock DLC’s and Season Pass
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: The Balance Inc
- Publisher: Modus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-760 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 (2GB VRAM)
- HDD: 5GB
- Description: Override: Mech City Brawl is a 3D fighting game that puts you in control of a towering combat robot.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon 2015 Q1 Financial Report Now Available
- Nexon 2015 Q1 Financial Report Now Available - Learn all about Nexon's ups and downs this first year
- Hirez Studios Announces Launch Date for Hand of the Gods
- Great news for online card game enthusiasts: Hirez Studios has officially announced the launch date for Hand of the Gods!
- Closers Open Beta Is Now Live
- En Masse has announced that they are "CALLING ALL CLOSERS!", as the Open Beta Test for Closers has officially started today.