Override: Mech City Brawl
Override: Mech City Brawl is a 3D fighting game that puts you in control of a towering combat robot.
►See new places, and smash them up! Visit real locations from around the world, such as Tokyo and Mexico City, and leave them in rubble!
►16 different powerful mechs to choose from.
►Customize your mech’s accessories and appearance before taking them online in one of the various game modes. Or, play through the single player campaign.
Yes – Character unlock DLC’s and Season Pass
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: The Balance Inc
- Publisher: Modus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-760 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 (2GB VRAM)
- HDD: 5GB
- Description: Override: Mech City Brawl is a 3D fighting game that puts you in control of a towering combat robot.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick Force Opens Stress Test Servers
- Infernum has launched their Brick Force servers for a stress-test for Mar. 22 and Mar 27.
- League of Angels II Celebrates Its First Anniversary
- League of Angels II is a 3D browser MMORPG recognized by Facebook as one of 2016’s Best Web Games.