Overcooked 2 is the sequel to Ghost Town Games’ humorous multiplayer cooking farce.
Just when you thought you were out of the frying pan, you find the kingdom has entered the fire. The Ever Peckish have been defeated, but King Onion has read aloud from the Necronomnomicon, and now an army of The Unbread are on the march. It’s up to you and up to 3 friends to stop them in fast paced local or online multiplayer action.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 07, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ghost Town Games Ltd
- Publisher: Team 17 Ltd
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel i5-650 AMD A10-5800K
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650/ Radeon HD 7510
- HDD: 3GB
- Description: Overcooked 2 is the sequel to Ghost Town Games' humorous multiplayer cooking farce.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: New Cosplay and Summer events
- The new Hang Ten costume also gives players a cool look for summer and also gives them powerful bonuses to key attributes
- The MMORPG Disillusionment - Buy to Play Model Takeover?
- Wait, hold on. A flat fee for all the content? Well, haven't we just come full-circle, then? That's called a box fee. We used to buy...