Outpost Zero is an sci-fi themed online multiplayer base-building survival game taking place on a dusty and lawless alien world. Form corporations with your friends and take command of a robotic scout army to build outposts for human colonies. But beware, there will be a lot of competition.
Also trying to cash in on the gold rush will be rivaling player-run companies, as well as feverishly defensive natives, rampaging pirates, and destructive raiders. Defend against their attacks and counterattack by leading A.I minions into battle. Do well enough and maybe you’ll even be able to destroy enemy strongholds and steal their valuable resources.
Of which, resources play an extremely important part in your rise to dominance. Colonize the planet to mine, harvest, and create supply chains to build a powerful and stable economy. Use those earned materials to craft upgradeable equipment such as railguns, jetpacks, and kevlar.
Survive, dominate, and thrive!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Symmetric Games
- Publisher: tinyBuild
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Plenty of Content to Explore and Master
- +Satisfying Base Building
- -Frequent Technical Issues
- -Poor A.I.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2400+/AMD FX-8320+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB+/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB+
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Outpost Zero is an sci-fi themed online multiplayer base-building survival game taking place on a dusty and lawless alien world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars The Old Republic Releases Update 2.8
- Today, Bioware has launched Update 2.8: Spoils of War for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Grand Chase's Final Day of Service Arrives
- KOG Games today announced that the popular side-scrolling MMORPG fantasy epic Grand Chase will end service in North America today.
- Dying Light: 2 mini assets available for download and viewing
- With the release of Dying Light just 2 weeks away, Techland has released 2 mini assets that will bring players all the bit closer to the deva...