Outpost Zero is an sci-fi themed online multiplayer base-building survival game taking place on a dusty and lawless alien world. Form corporations with your friends and take command of a robotic scout army to build outposts for human colonies. But beware, there will be a lot of competition.
Also trying to cash in on the gold rush will be rivaling player-run companies, as well as feverishly defensive natives, rampaging pirates, and destructive raiders. Defend against their attacks and counterattack by leading A.I minions into battle. Do well enough and maybe you’ll even be able to destroy enemy strongholds and steal their valuable resources.
Of which, resources play an extremely important part in your rise to dominance. Colonize the planet to mine, harvest, and create supply chains to build a powerful and stable economy. Use those earned materials to craft upgradeable equipment such as railguns, jetpacks, and kevlar.
Survive, dominate, and thrive!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Symmetric Games
- Publisher: tinyBuild
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Plenty of Content to Explore and Master
- +Satisfying Base Building
- -Frequent Technical Issues
- -Poor A.I.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2400+/AMD FX-8320+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB+/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB+
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Outpost Zero is an sci-fi themed online multiplayer base-building survival game taking place on a dusty and lawless alien world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Starts Finish Line Challenge
- Forged Chaos is announcing the start of a "Finish Line Challenge" to help push fundraising for Trials of Ascension.
- Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One on March 31.
- EVE Online Invites Players to Explore 'Secrets of the Abyss'
- A limited-time event has begun in EVE Online, lasting from August 21st until September 4th.