Outlaws of the Old West
Outlaws of the Old West is an online multiplayer survival sandbox taking place in the land of cowboys and bandits.
Life isn’t easy for those brave enough to venture west, but there are riches to be had for those that can!
►One with Nature: Take advantage of your surroundings for everyday necessities.
►Cops and Robbers: Uphold a peaceful living as a honest deputy or bring about chaos as a gunslinging bandit.
►Home Makeover: Freely build onto and customize a humble dwelling.
►Making a Mark: Play a part in crafting new experiences and influencing the game’s systems.
►More the Merrier: Join hundreds of other homesteaders on a handful of themed servers.
►Stay Warm and Dry: Adapt to the changing lighting and weather conditions.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Virtual Basement
- Publisher: Wandering Wizard
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460/AMD Ryzen 2400G+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 660 GTX/AMD Radeon 7850 HD+
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Outlaws of the Old West is an online multiplayer survival sandbox taking place in the land of cowboys and bandits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Beta Preview
- The name of the game is strategy. One does not simply zerg one lane over and over in Orcs Must Die! Unchained. At least, not if they want to w...
- Wargaming.net Announces New Integrated Service
- Wargaming.net, publisher and developer of World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Battleships, has announced that it will unite all t...
- A.V.A. Dog Tag: Interview with Red Duck
- Recently, Red Duck, the developer of Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.) has reclaimed the rights to publish the title.