Outer Worlds is a sci-fi first-person shooter RPG focused on a rich and dynamic single-player narrative.
After disaster struck, you’ve found yourself waking up within the corporate colony Halcyon. Worse still, there’s trouble afoot brought about by the various power hungry factions. It will be up to you to decide Halcyon’s final fate.
►Page Turner: Seek out the many interwoven stories from around Halcyon.
►To the End: Engage in dialogue and follow a trail of impactful choices.
►No One’s Perfect: Turns the flaws of your character into positive contributions.
►Partner: Team up with companions along the way and discover the tale they have to tell.
►Meddling: All is not well below the surface, uncover the mysteries surrounding the isolated settlement.
Currently, this is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- Publisher: Private Division
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Outer Worlds is a sci-fi first-person shooter RPG focused on a rich and dynamic single-player narrative.
Articles You May Enjoy
- gumi Reveals 'Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner' With New Video
- gumi offered their first look at their upcoming JRPG, Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner, which will hit Western Territories in the Summer.
- Crowfall Discusses Changes to Armor System
- Crowfall's latest developer blog reveals that the team is taking a new approach to the game's armor system.
- GoodGame's 'Empire: Millenium Wars' Is Now on GoodGame's Portal
- Empire: Millenium Wars has officially gone live, and the goal of Empire is to run a corporate mining empire on Mars.