OUTBRK is a 3D severe weather sim where you assume the role of a professional storm chaser based out of a tornado alley-inspired environment of massive proportions.
►This Is It: Compete against your fellow fanatics as you all try to hunt down and follow storms modeled after data from real-life events.
►Hold On Tight: Drive across all manner of terrain types as you plow through rain, flying debris, and deadly winds hot on the tail of a sickly cyclone.
►Cult of Personality: Buy and customize your vehicle of choice with decals, ornaments, stickers, and other mods befitting a pro weather wrangler.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: OUTBRK
- Publisher: OUTBRK
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz+/AMDFX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz+
- GPU: Graphics card with DX11 capabilities+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: OUTBRK is a 3D severe weather sim where you assume the role of a professional storm chaser based out of a tornado alley-inspired environment of massive proportions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Guild Championship begins in Archlord
- Players may now pre-register for the World Guild Championship in Archlord.
- Infinite Crisis Open Beta Review
- Have you ever wanted to play as your favorite superhero? Happen to be too swept up in the MOBA craze to dedicate the time to games like DCUO? ...
- Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced
- Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced - Win a GTX 980!