Ostranauts is a 2D spaceship management sim set in a capitalist dystopian solar system following Earth’s cataclysmic collapse.
“Players will create their captain, use the spoils of their career history to build or restore a working ship, and find ways to keep their motley crew in line, fuel in their tanks, food on their plates, and the debt collectors at bay.”
►Overseer: Utilize convenient real-time pause-and-play functionality to give your ship the attention it needs to stay in tip top shape.
►Silver Tongue: Delicately develop relationships with your crew paying close attention to each individual’s particular wants and needs.
►Bookworm: Comb through an entire universe’s worth of history and lore scattered across a variety of sources, or scrap it all and make your own with the help of modding tools.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blue Bottle Games
- Publisher: Modern Wolf
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Dual Core 2 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4600+
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: Ostranauts is a 2D spaceship management sim set in a capitalist dystopian solar system following Earth's cataclysmic collapse.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wars and Battles Unlocks October War 1973 Campaign
- Paris-based game studio Battle Factory and publisher Kermorio S.A. have today released the October War 1973 campaign for their wargame.
- Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
- Rubicon's biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-base...
- Eve Online: All Systems Go For Fanfest 2015
- CCP Games, a leading independent developer of massively multiplayer games, today announced that the final details for Fanfest 2015 are now ava...