Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Moon Studios wows us again with Ori and the Will of the Wisps, sequel to their award winning and critically acclaimed Ori and the Blind Forest.
The new Ori title brings players out of Nibel forest into a vast and immersive world in which the physics allow you to interact with your environment. Watch as walls of sand crumble, vines swing, and branches bend beneath Ori’s weight.
Players will encounter all new epic bosses in Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Thankfully, Ori has learned some new tricks to handle them. Swing on your spirit grapple, slash with your sword, or shoot enemies from afar with your bow. The weapon wheel allows you to switch weapons on the fly, even mid attack. Even better, you can level up and customize your weapons to suit your style of play.
If you thought you were blown away by the first Ori, you’d better hold onto your socks.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Moon Studios
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- XBox One Console exclusive
- Description: If you thought you were blown away by the first Ori, you'd better hold onto your socks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest Next and Landmark Team Discuss F2P Option
- In a recent Q&A, Daybreak (formerly Sony Online Entertainment) has addressed some concerns about the future of EverQuest Next and Landmark...
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Championships are Coming
- The ARK: Survival of the Fittest(ARK: SoTF) May Survivor League Championship matches take place from 11 am EST to 2 pm EST on Saturday, June 4