One Piece Online 2: Pirate King
One Piece Online 2: Pirate King is a free to play turn-based MMORPG being developed by JoyGames that is based on the One Piece manga and can be played from the convenience of your browser. Players will be able to create a character from one of four different classes and join Luffy on his sea-bearing escapades. On their adventures players will come across other notable characters from the manga and use them to form the most effective pirate team possible. Various challenges like Grand Line Warfare, Pirates Trial, Pirates Battle and much more await those both hardy and skilled enough to take them on. Gain all of your pirate glory and jump right into the race to earn the title of Pirate King in One Piece Online 2.
The Four Pirate Classes:
Sailor – Specializes in dealing damage to numerous enemies at a single time while being able to provide protection to himself and allies behind him.
Dark Mage – Uses various types of elemental magic to control and damage enemies. She can also pick out enemy weaknesses and enhance her own attacks.
Sniper – Excels at dealing high single-target damage, can kill enemies from afar, but lacks defensive abilities.
Doctor – Can use healing magic on crew members and poison magic to deal damage to enemies.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: JoyGames
- Publisher: JoyGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Classes have varying roles.
- +Different types of challenges.
- +Rewards for daily tasks.
- -Lack of character customization.
- Description: One Piece Online 2: Pirate King is a free to play turn-based MMORPG being developed by JoyGames that is based on the One Piece manga and can be played from the convenience of your browser. Players will be able to create their own pirate and join Luffy on his adventures.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge: New Action RPG MOBA available on mobile platforms
- uCool, an independent game developer known for the popular free-to-play online PC game Tynon, today announced that its first mobile title, He...
- Attack on Titan - E3 2016 Demo
- Since the dawn of the weeaboo, gaming companies have long sought the answer to shill out half assed low quality games.
- Forge of Empires Adds Great Buildings
- InnoGames has launched a new multiplayer feature for Forge of Empires, granting Great Buildings to civilizations.