One Finger Death Punch 2
The world’s fastest brawler is back! Like the original, you have two buttons, so make them count! When every button press matters, don’t mash too fast, or you’ll be defeated!
Story: There is no story in One Finger Death Punch 2. Just armies of foes, and incredible kung-fu. It is the pinnacle of simplicity. Run through stages, and pummel all of your foes until they explode!
► Wait, Blind?! There are over 400 levels and level types, but now there are Blind Levels! In Blind Levels, there are no Attack Bars. This is the ultimate test!
► Single-Player Experience: One of the great parts of OFDP2, is that it’s intended for short bursts of fun and excitement. Play while you’re in the queue for other games, or just to unwind!
► UNLIMITED POWER: One Finger Death Punch 2 has 26 skills, and you can have them all active at once! Talk about a power trip!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Silver Dollar Games
- Publisher: Silver Dollar Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Core i5-750 2.7GHz or equivilant
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or equivalent
- HDD: 3 GB
- Windows 7 is supported but may have trouble playing video files. Xbox One and PS4 storefront not available yet.
- Description: The world's fastest brawler is back! Like the original, you have two buttons, so make them count! When every button press matters, don't mash too fast, or you'll be defeated!
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG Mobile and Super League Gaming Announce US Partnership
- Super League Gaming and Tencent Games announced a partnership today to bring PUBG Mobile content to the United States.
- Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
- Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.