One Finger Death Punch 2
The world’s fastest brawler is back! Like the original, you have two buttons, so make them count! When every button press matters, don’t mash too fast, or you’ll be defeated!
Story: There is no story in One Finger Death Punch 2. Just armies of foes, and incredible kung-fu. It is the pinnacle of simplicity. Run through stages, and pummel all of your foes until they explode!
► Wait, Blind?! There are over 400 levels and level types, but now there are Blind Levels! In Blind Levels, there are no Attack Bars. This is the ultimate test!
► Single-Player Experience: One of the great parts of OFDP2, is that it’s intended for short bursts of fun and excitement. Play while you’re in the queue for other games, or just to unwind!
► UNLIMITED POWER: One Finger Death Punch 2 has 26 skills, and you can have them all active at once! Talk about a power trip!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Silver Dollar Games
- Publisher: Silver Dollar Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Core i5-750 2.7GHz or equivilant
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or equivalent
- HDD: 3 GB
- Windows 7 is supported but may have trouble playing video files. Xbox One and PS4 storefront not available yet.
- Description: The world's fastest brawler is back! Like the original, you have two buttons, so make them count! When every button press matters, don't mash too fast, or you'll be defeated!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizards of the Coast Teams With the Russo Brothers for Magic: The Gathering Animated Series
- For the first time in Magic: The Gathering's illustrious 25-year history, will it finally receive its own animated series!
- Aika Expansion Class Evolutions and New Maps Preview
- Aika Online highlights several upcoming changes in the new Ashes of Betrayal expansion including 2 new maps and numerous new class evolutions.
- WildStar Community Director Says Farewell
- A sad day for the WildStar community: Troy "Aether" Hewitt, Community Director, has announced he is leaving Carbine due to family tr...