One Finger Death Punch 2
The world’s fastest brawler is back! Like the original, you have two buttons, so make them count! When every button press matters, don’t mash too fast, or you’ll be defeated!
Story: There is no story in One Finger Death Punch 2. Just armies of foes, and incredible kung-fu. It is the pinnacle of simplicity. Run through stages, and pummel all of your foes until they explode!
► Wait, Blind?! There are over 400 levels and level types, but now there are Blind Levels! In Blind Levels, there are no Attack Bars. This is the ultimate test!
► Single-Player Experience: One of the great parts of OFDP2, is that it’s intended for short bursts of fun and excitement. Play while you’re in the queue for other games, or just to unwind!
► UNLIMITED POWER: One Finger Death Punch 2 has 26 skills, and you can have them all active at once! Talk about a power trip!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Silver Dollar Games
- Publisher: Silver Dollar Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Core i5-750 2.7GHz or equivilant
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or equivalent
- HDD: 3 GB
- Windows 7 is supported but may have trouble playing video files. Xbox One and PS4 storefront not available yet.
- Description: The world's fastest brawler is back! Like the original, you have two buttons, so make them count! When every button press matters, don't mash too fast, or you'll be defeated!
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Gets Set For Exciting Mecha Action
- World of Tanks Mercenaries gets ready for an exciting new limited mode for PS4/Xbox One.
- Forge of Empires announces open beta
- InnoGames has announced that Forge of Empires will launch its open beta on April 17 (German - April 19).
- 37Games Throws a Halloween Party
- From Oct. 23th to Nov. 7th, 37Games will throw a Halloween Party. As you can expect, there will be many games and tons of rewards to give out